Howdy, All Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration
Night Shade Message Boards » Roberson, Chris » Howdy, All « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Chris Roberson
Posted on Sunday, February 16, 2003 - 07:06 pm:   

For those who don't know my name, and I imagine that would be the majority of you, allow me to make a brief introduction.

In addition to being the publisher of MonkeyBrain, Inc (www.monkeybrainbooks.com ), I'm a freelance writer, book addict, and comic junkie. I've had four novels published by a Texas based publishing collective (Clockwork Storybook) which has since dissolved, but which have been reissued under my own imprint. My short fiction has appeared in Fantastic Metropolis, RevolutionSF, Opi8, and the upcoming Roc anthology _Live Without A Net_, edited by Lou Anders and due out in July '03.

I've got a great many more deals cooking, but unfortunately they're all still in the oven, as it were, and I'm not able to talk about them. For anyone who is interested, though, I'll be posting announcements on them as deals finalize over the coming months.

Thanks to the fine fellows at Nightshade for letting me in to play in their pool, and to Jeff VanderMeer for setting up the invite. This is a nice looking joint.

Rick Klaw
Posted on Sunday, February 16, 2003 - 08:31 pm:   

About damn time you got here.

And Roberson, no pissing in the pool.

Chris Roberson
Posted on Sunday, February 16, 2003 - 10:00 pm:   

Go easy on me, Klaw. I'm a slow learner.

Mike Simanoff
Posted on Tuesday, February 18, 2003 - 11:36 am:   

Wow, you fellers in Austin are really taking over the world.

Jeff Rosenberg
Posted on Thursday, May 20, 2004 - 07:41 am:   

It was bound to happen. I wouldn't be surprised if Mr. Roberson was party to this.

http://www.boston.com/yourlife/health/other/articles/2004/05/19/simian_helpers_g et_first_us_monkey_college/

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration