Forthcoming works? Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration
Night Shade Message Boards » Roberson, Chris » Forthcoming works? « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

John Picacio
Posted on Friday, August 22, 2003 - 09:02 am:   

So now that your publishing company MonkeyBrain Books is trailblazing fresh paths in the non-fiction world, what fiction works are in the pipeline for Chris Roberson the author?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Chris Roberson
Posted on Friday, August 22, 2003 - 09:28 am:   

Damn you, John, I was trying to hide over here.

I've got a few projects I'm working on, actually, but few I can formally announce yet. I can hint, though, I suppose. I've got:

A series of YA novels called "The Young Explorers" that is close to finding a home (with any luck, I can announce where within the month), ready to pollute the minds of children everywhere with stories of super-intelligent monkeys, mammoth toads, zombies from space, and similar nonsense.

A creator-owned comic book ongoing series that will attempt to do for the raygun-and-rocketship space opera what Unforgiven did for the Western genre (In old SAT question terms, this is to Buck Rogers as Unforgiven was to Roy Rogers).

A series of interlinked stand-alone comic stories that are scheduled to run in the first issues of the upcoming Words & Pictures comic anthology from Coppervale International.

And, finally, a novella I'm really excited about, titled "The Voyage of Night-Shining White." This one has found a home, but I don't think I can say where, just yet, so I'll leave it to the editor to announce when they think appropriate.

That's about it, for the moment. I've got another comic series and two novels in various stages of completion, but the above is the stuff that's done and sold (or damn near). So between that, the MonkeyBrain stuff, moving house, and looking after my pregnant wife... oh, yeah, I've got loads of free time. Sleep? What's that, again?

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration