Illustrator for "Last Week's Apocalyp... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration
Night Shade Message Boards » Lain, Douglas » Illustrator for "Last Week's Apocalypse" « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Douglas Lain
Posted on Thursday, June 02, 2005 - 05:51 pm:   

It's looking like Gee Vaucher, former member of the seminal punk band CRASS, will be doing the cover illustration for my collection "Last Week's Apocalypse."

This is very cool news I think. Her current art can be found here:
http://www.96gillespie.com/artists_profiles/vaucher.htm

jeff ford
Posted on Thursday, June 02, 2005 - 07:34 pm:   

Doug: Vaucher's art work is very engaging. I really liked the "animal rites" sculptures -- creepy cool. Who's doing the collection and when is it going to be out?

Doug Lain
Posted on Friday, June 03, 2005 - 01:15 am:   

Jeff: Night Shade Books is doing the collection and it's due out in January of 2006. I really like Gee Vaucher's work. I recommend her book "CRASS Art" which was published by AK press and which I found at the Multnomah county library. In fact, it was that book that gave me the idea to seek her out to do the cover.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration