HOME | CATALOG | DOWNLOADS | LINKS | EDITORIALS | DISCUSSION | CONTACT

Win a $100 limited of Template

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register
Night Shade Message Boards » Hughes, Matthew » Win a $100 limited of Template « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Matt_hughes
Username: Matt_hughes

Post Number: 164
Posted on Sunday, July 27, 2008 - 10:51 am:   

Template, my stand-alone Archonate novel, will soon be shipping. I get a few author's copies of the book and I've decided to give away one of the limited slipcovered editions, (which retail for $100 and will likely go up in value), in order to boost my profile. Anyone who can send me a receipt of purchase, dated July 15, 2008 or later, for a copy of my short story collection, The Gist Hunter and Other Stories, will be eligible to win the limited edition. I'll also give away signed copies of The Spiral Labyrinth trade paperback and Hespira hardcover to twenty or so runners up. The contest started July 15, and will run until sometime in September. I'm housesitting right now, so there is no address to send the entries to. Watch the news page on my website starting in September (I'll be settled somewhere by then), for where to send your receipt.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register

| Moderators | Administrators |