Welcome Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration
Night Shade Message Boards » Tem, Steve Rasnic » Welcome « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

JeffV
Posted on Friday, February 21, 2003 - 09:15 am:   

Steve Rasnic Tem has been a force in the dark fantasy field for more than 15 years. His work is, in my opinion, always informed by a unique sensibility and prose style. He's what I would call a writer's writer. Steve is also an innovator--whether with his Bram Stoker/World Fantasy Award winning The Man on the Ceiling (co-written with his wife Melanie--also prodigiously talented) or through his recent multi-media project. Steve has work in two projects of mine--Album Zutique and the Thackery T. Lambshead Pocket Guide to Eccentric & Discredited Diseases (co-edited with Mark Roberts). Steve is traveling right now, but should post soon. In the meantime, please feel free to post questions, etc.

Kealan Patrick Burke
Posted on Sunday, February 23, 2003 - 02:05 pm:   

Steve is one of my favorite authors. I consider myself fortunate to have read much of his work and to have been able to work with him on the recent TAVERNS OF THE DEAD anthology. He remains one of my greatest influences.

Very best,

Kealan Patrick Burke

jonathan briggs
Posted on Thursday, February 27, 2003 - 03:55 pm:   

Mr. Tem, I very much enjoyed yer Halloween memory in "October Dreams." It was one of my favorite pieces in the anthology, tho I have to admit I only made it halfway thru the book before my arms gave out under the weight of it. But I've been working out, and I should be able to tackle the rest of the book next Halloween. Take care.

Stepan Chapman
Posted on Tuesday, November 11, 2003 - 10:38 pm:   

So, Mr. Tem, you've never actually spoken within this particular string. Nonetheless, I will use it to speak at you.

It was fun to read with you at WFC. "Denegare Spasticus" got good laughs. As for "Expectare Necrosis", that one give me the creeps, and I wrote "Bone Leprosy".

I'd like to send you a self-published pamphlet of my fabulous drawings, but I don't know your street address. Can you e-mail stepanchapman@hotmail.com and help me out?

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration