The Daily News Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration
Night Shade Message Boards » Tem, Steve Rasnic » The Daily News « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Steve T.
Posted on Wednesday, March 03, 2004 - 09:34 pm:   

UPCOMING APPEARANCES

For those in Colorado:

3 of my stories (and 1 by Ed Bryant) will be given dramatic readings by Colorado actors Sun March 21 at 4pm and Wed March 24 at 7pm at the Historic Byers-Evans Mansion, 1310 Bannock St. in Denver. Admission is $10 or $5 and the donation of gently-used books for local schools.

This is part of the Stories on Stage series held every month or so. I'm hoping it gets better audiences--it certainly deserves it. Most of the readings have been superb--there's a great pool of acting talent here.

For those in the Chicago area:
Melanie's one act play THE SOCIETY FOR LOST POSITIVES has opened as part of the Wordplay(s) show at the Heartland Studio Theater, 7016 N. Glenwood, ph: 773-293-0024. 7 pm Thurs through Saturday, Sunday at 3. $12 and I believe it plays through March 21. Melanie will be there tomorrow night (Thursday) and Friday night. (It's a REAL SMALL theater, so best call ahead.)

Melanie will also be reading at Twilight Tales, upstairs at Red Lion Restasurant, across from the Biograph, 2446 N. Lincoln. Monday March 8 at 7:30. Also reading will be Darren Callahan from his collection Blind In One Eye.

Steve T.
Posted on Wednesday, March 03, 2004 - 09:47 pm:   

I also have some new work coming up (if I can remember it all):

Stories in Argosy #3, Steve Jones'next Innsmouth book, the next Darkside (Pelan), Pelan's Dark Arts anthology, the Quietly Now Charlie Grant tribute anthology, the Taverns of the Dead anthology, and The Devil's Wine poetry anthology from Cemetery Dance.

There will also be a chapbook at some point this year from Wormhole Books -- THE WORLD RECALLED.

ellen
Posted on Wednesday, March 03, 2004 - 10:23 pm:   

Hi Steve,
Looking forward to all your new work.

Steve T.
Posted on Thursday, March 04, 2004 - 04:59 am:   

Thanks, Ellen.

Just realized I forgot one--Melanie and I have a collaborative story in Jeanne Cavelos's upcoming Many Faces of Van Helsing anthology.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration