Paging Michael Bishop. . . Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

HOME | CATALOG | DOWNLOADS | LINKS | EDITORIALS | DISCUSSION | CONTACT

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register
Night Shade Message Boards » Bishop, Michael » Paging Michael Bishop. . . « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Andrew Fox
Posted on Thursday, March 15, 2007 - 06:37 am:   

Dear Michael,

Ever since the Great Spam Attack of 2006, many areas of these boards have gone silent. . . including yours. If you're still monitoring this site, how about a quick update on what you're up to nowadays? I hear you're going to be one of the featured guests at Oasis Con in Orlando in a couple of months. My family and I attended Oasis two years ago, but I'm afraid we'll be unable to make it this year (it's just too darn hard to make an eleven hour car trip with a three year old, a two year old, and a four month old). That's a bummer, as I would've loved meeting you in person. Hope you've been doing well. I've asked Adam Troy Castro, who'll also be a guest in Orlando, to pass along my regards.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register