A request... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

HOME | CATALOG | DOWNLOADS | LINKS | EDITORIALS | DISCUSSION | CONTACT

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register
Night Shade Message Boards » Bishop, Michael » A request... « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Kenneth W Davis
Posted on Monday, January 09, 2006 - 04:12 pm:   

Hi Michael,

Would it be ok to mention my forum here? I am still trying to increase participation. I won't go into any more detail without your approval.

thanks!
Kenneth W Davis

m.
Posted on Monday, January 16, 2006 - 11:29 am:   

Dear Kenneth,

Sorry not to reply sooner, but I haven't checked this messageboard in a long, long time. And I'm perfectly ok with your mentioning your forum here. Forgive me for not getting back to you before now.

M.

Kenneth W Davis
Posted on Friday, January 20, 2006 - 02:21 pm:   

Thanks Michael!

I host a free forum called Beyond Human Ken at:

http://www.delphiforums.com./?basic

There is a quick registration process-you just enter your e-mail address, and some basic info-and you become a member of Delphi Forums, which consists of thousands of forums on, pretty-much, any topic imaginable! When you join, simply do a search for Beyond Human Ken. If you already belong to Delphi, check us out!

BHK features current movie reviews and news, tv reviews and news, lists and comments about the music we love, sports, polls, rants, etc. Anything goes on BHK-but keep it civil-please!

I would like to beef up our coverage of books-especially SF, and contemporary lit. One of my proudest achievements on BHK was getting a good friend interested enough to read Catch-22. He loved it! I also reviewed Octavia Butler's new novel-"Fledgling". Great book!

It bothers me that so many intelligent people, who would enjoy SF in print, are not familiar with, or active in, the field. I hope to find a few SF fans willing to help me extoll the wonders of SF as they know it, on BHK!

thanks,

Kenneth W Davis

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register