Bill Schafer's Subterranean Press Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

HOME | CATALOG | DOWNLOADS | LINKS | EDITORIALS | DISCUSSION | CONTACT

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register
Night Shade Message Boards » Bishop, Michael » Bill Schafer's Subterranean Press « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

mike bishop
Posted on Monday, October 11, 2004 - 07:13 am:   

Bill Schafer who runs Subterranean Press has a magazine titled Subterranean to which I hope some of you will consider subscribing. I'm shilling for him here, to be bluntly honest, because I have an essay scheduled to appear in its second issue, due out early in 2005. (It's called "Little, Big, Witless, Wise: The Disquieting Allure of Gulliver's Travels," and I hope the academic title doesn't put anyone off; the essay combines academic and personal elements in what I hope is both a challenging and an inviting way.) In any event, visit Bill's website and check out the subscription offer. I believe the URL is www.subterraneanpress.com, but I'll check and make sure.

m.
Posted on Monday, October 11, 2004 - 07:16 am:   

Yes, that's the correct URL. Just click on it and you'll fly to the site. Gulliver would have been ecstatic had he been able to travel so quickly from his departure point to his destination . . .

Mastadge
Posted on Monday, October 11, 2004 - 10:50 am:   

I plan to subscribe once I scrape together the cash!

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register