Among the Handlers of Characters, You... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

HOME | CATALOG | DOWNLOADS | LINKS | EDITORIALS | DISCUSSION | CONTACT

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register
Night Shade Message Boards » Bishop, Michael » Among the Handlers of Characters, You're the Bishop! « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Trent Walters
Posted on Tuesday, June 15, 2004 - 04:20 pm:   

Dear Mr. Bishop,

I'm a little late coming to this story (still not finished, actually--been reading it the past two nights), but I'm highly impressed. I suspect that a Mark-Sixteener, if that's what they call themselves, would have no problems with the story's characterizing them this way. For how many other writers could the same be said? Few indeed.

Damn good work. Thank you for your sensitivity into the human spirit in all its odd varieties!

(Do you like the thread title? I might have to use it in a review one of these days.)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

mike
Posted on Wednesday, June 16, 2004 - 06:40 am:   

Dear Trent,

I suspect that gen-yoo-ine handlers would be more impressed by a deacon than a bishop, but thanks for taking the time to read and to comment on "Among the Handlers." It remains a favorite of mine.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register