Problems with the Michael Bishop website Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

HOME | CATALOG | DOWNLOADS | LINKS | EDITORIALS | DISCUSSION | CONTACT

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register
Night Shade Message Boards » Bishop, Michael » Problems with the Michael Bishop website « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Michael H. Hutchins
Posted on Thursday, April 15, 2004 - 04:50 pm:   

I was informed this morning that there is a problem with the forwarding to Michael's website www.michaelbishop-writer.com

Until the problem is corrected (the domain forwarding service tells me it might take up to 48 hours), the website can be accessed directly by going to
http://bellsouthpwp.net/m/i/michaelbishop-writer/bishop.htm

Sorry about any inconvenience this may have caused before the problem was discovered.

Michael H. Hutchins
Posted on Friday, April 16, 2004 - 11:19 am:   

I'm happy to report that all problems have been resolved. www.michaelbishop-writer.com is back online.

mike bishop
Posted on Monday, April 19, 2004 - 06:23 am:   

And I'm happy to have Michael Hutchins troubleshooting for the website that he designed and periodically generously updates. Thanks, Michael.

financial help
Posted on Sunday, November 14, 2004 - 05:01 pm:   

Hello, I just wanted to say you have a very informative site which really made me think, thanks very much! Have a nice Day!!

<p>financial help</p>

JJ McCraty
Posted on Monday, February 06, 2006 - 04:18 pm:   

This is for Michael H. Hutchins. Looking @ your site:
http://www.geocities.com/bernsteincandide/74broadway.html
I was in the cast of Candide in 1974 and replaced June Gable playing the Old Lady. My name is Joanne Jonas. Your listing is incorrect: should read:
June Gable - Old Lady [replaced by Joanne Jonas and then replaced by Niki Flacks during the show's run]
I left the show to do Death of a Salesman with George C. Scott @ Circle in the Square.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register