Trinoc-Con Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

HOME | CATALOG | DOWNLOADS | LINKS | EDITORIALS | DISCUSSION | CONTACT

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register
Night Shade Message Boards » Bishop, Michael » Trinoc-Con « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Bill Householder
Posted on Sunday, August 10, 2003 - 03:46 pm:   

Mike

Just wanted to say thanks to you and Jamie for being gracious enough to weather the mad ramblings of this TN boy. It was very nice seeing you again, Mike, and meeting Jamie. Thanks for helping me spend money buying your books and anytime you want lunch money, just ask. I'll buy you a hot dog. Hope to see you again next year and good luck with the mainstream book. It'll find a home somewhere, I'm sure of it.

All the best,
Bill

Mike
Posted on Monday, August 11, 2003 - 07:14 am:   

Bill,

Thanks for checking in. It was good seeing you again and having a little time to talk as well. I think Jamie enjoyed appearing on a couple of panels, too.

Had a series of power surges resulting in the browning of my lights and the knocking out of the power pack in my computer, my printer, and my combination telephone-fax machine. All because Georgia Power wanted to set our meters spinning, I think. Anyway, if it weren't for my local computer maven, Danny Key, I wouldn't be able to send you this message.

Thanks for the good wishes.

Mike

Bill
Posted on Wednesday, August 20, 2003 - 11:38 am:   

Mike

I don't know if you be interested, assuming you even liked his book, but Tom Franklin (Poachers) will be at the Southern Festival of Books in Nashville, October 10-12 along with Clyde Edgerton, Robert B. Parker and Garrison Keillor among many others. The url for them is www.tn-humanities.org/sfbmain.htm.

Just thought I'd pass it along.

Bill

Mike
Posted on Friday, August 22, 2003 - 05:05 am:   

Bill,

Actually, I'd love to see -- hear -- all these fellows, and I appreciate the tip. Hope all is well with you.

All best, Mike

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register