Waterwood Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration
Night Shade Message Boards » Jasper, Michael » Waterwood « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

tjprice
Posted on Friday, March 31, 2006 - 06:17 pm:   

We learned from Brett that you are a writer and realized we should have known when we saw all the classics when we walked through. We noticed them right away since we are both English graduate students at State. We love the house and the karma that you have left here. Hopefully we will be able to check out some of your work! Hope you and your family are just as happy and successful in your new home.

TJ & Justine
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Mike Jasper
Posted on Monday, April 17, 2006 - 02:50 am:   

Hi TJ and Justine! I hope you're both enjoying the house at 9636 Waterwood! I just saw your note on the discussion board at my Web site -- sorry I've not responded, but I haven't been checking in there for a while. I've been a bit busy with the new house and new job and all...

We're so glad you're enjoying the house, and hope the neighbors are treating you nicely. Just don't get Brett started or he'll talk your ear off. And Harold next door is a great guy.

I did creative writing (fiction) for my Master's at State. Small world!

Thanks for dropping a note, and sorry I haven't gotten to it sooner!

Take care, and enjoy the new digs (our dog has really been missing the fenced-in backyard).

Mike and Elizabeth and Drew

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration