Science Fiction vs Fantasy? Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration
Night Shade Message Boards » Tambour, Anna » Science Fiction vs Fantasy? « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

AT
Posted on Saturday, December 03, 2005 - 09:50 pm:   

my contribution
http://annatambour.net/ScienceFictionvsFantasy.htm

AliceB
Posted on Sunday, December 04, 2005 - 08:33 am:   

Lol! I loved the image--perfect for the squeamish. But does that mean that if we infuse the debaters with the right calibration of hormones, the debate never has to happen again, or at the very least can be regulated?

I also like the implication that between the bloody battles, something new and wonderful can take birth.

Probably reading too much into it...

Best,
Alice

Vera Nazarian
Posted on Sunday, December 04, 2005 - 01:25 pm:   

Anna,

I swear, you need to start a blog! This is hilarious in a menses kind of way. ;-)

AT
Posted on Sunday, December 04, 2005 - 03:26 pm:   

Alice, myself being a cacophony of every note on the hormonic scale (and having loved sharp knives [using them] ever since I could stand up straight), I don't think that there IS a right calibration of hormones!

But if you read anything valuable into my little contribution to the fray, then of course, I meant it to be there.

As to squeamishness, these sf/fantasy battles are nothing, nothing--mere plucking of petals from dandelions--compared to the horripilatious bloodbaths over haiku.

And Vera--blog? hmmm.
The part about a blog that I wish I had on my site is an easy way for people to participate, should they wish.

AliceB
Posted on Sunday, December 04, 2005 - 05:50 pm:   

Bloddbaths over haikus? Really?

AT
Posted on Sunday, December 04, 2005 - 07:59 pm:   

Liver and lights!

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration