Lots more in main site this month. Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration
Night Shade Message Boards » Tambour, Anna » Lots more in main site this month. « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

AT
Posted on Thursday, December 01, 2005 - 08:13 pm:   

www.annatambour.net

Jason Erik Lundberg
Posted on Monday, December 05, 2005 - 09:57 am:   

Wow, you kinda went nuts with all the new content, eh Anna? :-) Looking forward to reading it.

AT
Posted on Monday, December 05, 2005 - 06:16 pm:   

Nuts is a good pseudonym. I'm thinking of changing the world to the Tambourian calendar so that this month's selections stay right where they are longer than just the sameoldsameold number of days. Besides, there've been so many calendars and still are that why should we consider this year done in only 25ish days? The only reason I can see is that Hogmanay might take offense and romp off down the road of time. But if he can be persuaded by a tickle under the c-c-c, then hold onto your auld langs, till I don't know when. I haven't finished planning how I want the new universe to work yet, but I do know, it'll still have clocks with hands suitable for gloves.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration