Your Dragon Page Interview is Up! Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration
Night Shade Message Boards » Tambour, Anna » Your Dragon Page Interview is Up! « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Vera Nazarian
Posted on Thursday, October 06, 2005 - 05:36 pm:   

Anna,

I just saw this:

http://www.dragonpage.com/archives/cover_to_cover_186.html

About to go and listen, woohoo!!

*after listening*

It was GREAT to finally hear your voice! And you said some very intimate and striking things. :-)

Jason Erik Lundberg
Posted on Wednesday, October 19, 2005 - 11:32 am:   

Definitely a groovy interview. And I was actually surprised that your Aussie accent wasn't thicker. The stupid American in me expects to hear Steve Irwin come out of the mouth of anyone I know is Australian.

AT
Posted on Wednesday, October 19, 2005 - 03:41 pm:   

Er, thanks, Vera and Jason. I just saw this, Vera, so sorry for my delayed response. "Intimate and striking" is a wonderful euphemism! And there's nothing "stupid American" about you, Jason. I have a mid-Pacific accent(not having grown up in Australia) which means I sound like a tourist wherever I am. But Steve Irwin does lay his accent on with a trowel.

AT
Posted on Wednesday, October 19, 2005 - 06:40 pm:   

Diana Gabaldon IS a great interviewee, and luckily she's first on the show. Find out from her how far a penchant for guys with kilts can take you, plus: pushy characters; and comments about writing that beg more questions about editors and bathtubs.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration