Explosively bletted medlars! 1st b'da... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration
Night Shade Message Boards » Tambour, Anna » Explosively bletted medlars! 1st b'day « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

AT
Posted on Thursday, September 22, 2005 - 06:30 pm:   

One year ago, the Virtuous Medlar Circle first stenched the air, as well as the whole Anna Tambour and Others site. Thank you to all who have been generous enough to contribute, for the dubious fame and infinitely multiplicitous pay (0 in any currency you choose). And to all of you whose work is linked in my Irresistibles (and you might not even know it, as I rarely get around to notifying about what I choose, even in terms of my quotes section), thanks for making this job such a pleasure.

There's more coming up, so keep looking in.

And if you have any suggestions, please suggest away. I'm serious about this, so please don't think, "I don't know. It might be hated."
If it doesn't stink to someone, it's not worth a sniff.

www.annatambour.net
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Jason Erik Lundberg
Posted on Friday, September 23, 2005 - 12:37 pm:   

A stonking (or is that stinking?) happy first birthday to the Virtuous Medlar Circle!

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration