Huevos Revueltos Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration
Night Shade Message Boards » Tambour, Anna » Huevos Revueltos « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

AnnaT
Posted on Thursday, March 24, 2005 - 08:56 pm:   

Greetings, comrades.

Commandante Less Than Zero
Posted on Thursday, March 24, 2005 - 09:37 pm:   

Buenas Noches, mi hermana!

AnnaT
Posted on Friday, March 25, 2005 - 04:20 pm:   

Welcome, Commandante! Since you are less than zero and I am nothing, we seem to have a perfect quorum, according to the non-existent Constitution of the Huevos Revueltos. Now do you have a manifesto up your sleeve? No? Even better! Let's get down to business. Here's the precious glass, patina'd with the imprint of the masses' lips. Take your pick of the founts from which our brilliance shall flow. Would you like to start with my 150-proof rejection-slip special brew (the grey stuff in the barrel over there) or the less alcoholic but more filling boza (made with millet flour in the traditional way, but since we are not traditionalists, you can take your pick of what you think it's made from, and as your desire is, so shall history have been). There's sugar to sweeten the boza, and a stick to tame the special brew, somewhere if I can remember where. And here's some little beans and mushrooms to eat with your tongue looseners.

And now, Commandante. I'm all ears. Since you are less than nothing, and I am nothing, and since positive numbers are tools of the counter-revolutionaries, you rank higher than myself, so you have the floor. Yes, I know there's no chairs here, but you have the floor anyway.

Serenade us with your fomenting!

PS. Please don't mind me when these drinks make me sick. It's better than lifting railroad ties, thank Marx, who said, "Anyone who knows anything of history knows that great social changes are impossible without feminine upheaval."

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration