HOME | CATALOG | DOWNLOADS | LINKS | EDITORIALS | DISCUSSION | CONTACT

Trains Still Running?

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register
Night Shade Message Boards » Shepard, Lucius » Trains Still Running? « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Tim Case Walker
Posted on Sunday, November 25, 2007 - 07:14 am:   

Lucius:

I've read and enjoyed your work for years; recently I read your TWO TRAINS RUNNING and loved it. William T. Vollmann evidently has a new book coming out in January 2008 called RIDING TOWARD EVERYWHERE which appears to mine some of the same territory.

I review books for the Dayton City Paper here in Ohio and I plan to review the new Vollmann book while also mentioning and commenting on yours in the review.

Am I correct in assuming that TWO TRAINS RUNNING is out of print? Are there any plans for anyone to bring out any new editions?

I recently contacted Subterranean Press about reviewing THE BEST OF LUCIUS SHEPARD and was told it had been delayed until August 2008. Do you have any books coming up which might be available for consideration?

Yours,
Tim Walker
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Jean-Daniel Breque
Posted on Sunday, November 25, 2007 - 10:05 am:   

Don't want to answer in Lucius' name, but :
-- TWO TRAINS RUNNING is apparently still available from Golden Gryphon Press:
http://www.goldengryphon.com/trains-frame.html
-- Lucius just released a huge (and excellent) new collection called DAGGER KEY AND OTHER STORIES, from PS Publishing:
http://store.pspublishing.co.uk/acatalog/dagger_key_and_other_stories_jhc.html
Good hunting!
Jean-Daniel

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register

| Moderators | Administrators |