R&R / Life During Wartime Confusion Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

HOME | CATALOG | DOWNLOADS | LINKS | EDITORIALS | DISCUSSION | CONTACT

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register
Night Shade Message Boards » Shepard, Lucius » R&R / Life During Wartime Confusion « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Michele
Posted on Monday, September 10, 2007 - 01:56 pm:   

I'm new to your writing, Lucius, and I'm not only telling everyone I know about your work, but I'm buying everything I can find that you've written. Many thanks for the joy you've already brought me, and for the volumes of reading still ahead of me. You're not just immensely talented; you express a clarity of understanding that I haven't found in another writer.

I'm hoping someone can explain a technical detail for me. Today I started reading R&R in Jaguar Hunter, but I just now received a copy Life During Wartime in the mail. At first I thought it might be a different story with the same characters/universe, but there appears to be overlap between the two works. Was R&R expanded to become Life During Wartime, or R&R intact within LDW? Is Salvador incorporated too?

Readers: should I stop reading R&R so I don't spoil the experience of reading LDW?

This inquiring mind wants to know. Thanks, all.

Lucius
Posted on Monday, September 10, 2007 - 02:14 pm:   

Only R&R and Fire Zone Emerald were part of LDW. They were always intended to be part--I made minimal changes that worked better for their magazine appearance.

Thanks for the kind words.

Michele
Posted on Monday, September 10, 2007 - 06:22 pm:   

Ah, okay. Thanks!

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register