"Recent Good Movies" from Tegucigalpa... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

HOME | CATALOG | DOWNLOADS | LINKS | EDITORIALS | DISCUSSION | CONTACT

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register
Night Shade Message Boards » Shepard, Lucius » "Recent Good Movies" from Tegucigalpa « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Bob K.
Posted on Wednesday, March 01, 2006 - 09:58 pm:   

http://www.electricstory.com/reviews/review.aspx?title=new/goodmovies06

Lucius isn't liking Teguz, as he calls it, but he's had time down there to think about movies.

PM
Posted on Friday, March 03, 2006 - 05:36 pm:   

and revolution...

Rich Patterson
Posted on Friday, March 03, 2006 - 11:04 pm:   

Thanks, Lucius. While I enjoy reading all your reviews, I love lists of recommendations.

Bruce
Posted on Thursday, March 16, 2006 - 07:22 am:   

Hi Lucius,

I gather you've returned from Honduras - or have found a convenient Internet cafe. Any news on the Sub-Ocean Safety front [I must admit, their website is not entirely what I expected], or any general impressions of your trip you'd care to share?

Cheers, Bruce

Lucius
Posted on Thursday, March 16, 2006 - 07:50 am:   

You know, Bruce. I don't want to talk about the trip just now, because I'd be tempted to lash out at myself and others who expend their energies in endless NS board debates -- suffice it to say, I had a great time and it was good getting active again. Maybe later when I've had time to chill. As for Sub-Ocean Safety and Corazon a Corazon, the two organizations I have contact with, they may not have great websites, but that's a sign they're directing their energies where they're needed.

Bruce
Posted on Thursday, March 16, 2006 - 08:43 am:   

Glad you had a great time. Obviously no rush on a travelogue per se, just curious. Also good to hear about SOS and CaC. Cheers, welcome back.

Lucius
Posted on Thursday, March 16, 2006 - 08:58 am:   

Thanks. Bruce.

MarcL
Posted on Thursday, March 16, 2006 - 11:49 am:   

I sent the Sub-Ocean Safety weblink around my office. There are quite a few divers here. Maybe some will be interested in supporting a charity so closely linked to their passion.

Lucius
Posted on Thursday, March 16, 2006 - 12:00 pm:   

Tell you what, Marc, these are some committed people and if your co-workers do contribute, they can rest assured that every penny will go to the cause to which it's directed. Thanks.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register