Week 8 Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

HOME | CATALOG | DOWNLOADS | LINKS | EDITORIALS | DISCUSSION | CONTACT

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register
Night Shade Message Boards » Shepard, Lucius » Week 8 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Lucius
Posted on Sunday, October 16, 2005 - 08:19 am:   

Florida, thank God, has a bye....

7:30 PM #3 Virginia Tech at Maryland (Thurs)
8:00 PM Southern Miss at UAB (Friday)
12:00 PM Georgia Tech at #7 Miami
12:00 PM #15 Ohio State at Indiana
12:00 PM Northwestern at #16 Michigan State
12:00 PM #19 Louisville at Cincinnati
12:00 PM Syracuse at Pittsburgh
12:00 PM Michigan at Iowa
2:30 PM BYU at #9 Notre Dame NBC
3:30 PM #13 Texas Tech at #2 Texas
3:30 PM #17 Tennessee at #6 Alabama CBS
3:30 PM Purdue at #23 Wisconsin
7:00 PM #8 Penn State at Illinois
7:00 PM Oregon State at #12 UCLA
7:45 PM #21 Auburn at #10 LSU

Deborah
Posted on Sunday, October 16, 2005 - 08:28 am:   

I haven't seen Maryland this year...any chance they could give VT a game?

GT-Miami could be entertaining.

I like Pitt's chances against Syracuse now that Rutgers has softened them up. (Incidentally, this made me optimistic: Wannstedt has been starting some freshmen to replace underachieving upperclassmen, especially on the lines. That's made a difference in the past two weeks...Palko is getting some protection.)

Lucius
Posted on Sunday, October 16, 2005 - 08:35 am:   

Pitt gets to .500 :-)

I don't want to see entertaining, I want to see blow-out.

There's a chance Va Tech-MD could be close. Slim, but a chance.

Lucius
Posted on Sunday, October 16, 2005 - 10:08 pm:   

The reason I listed the SM-UAB game, it's on TV Friday night and offers the chance to see UAB qb Gerald Hackney against reasonable competition. Check him out if you have the time.

Josh Rountree
Posted on Monday, October 17, 2005 - 06:42 am:   

The Texas vs. Tech game is much more interesting than I would have predicted at the beginning of the year. Could give Texas a good game.

Lucius
Posted on Monday, October 17, 2005 - 07:27 am:   

Doubtful, but one can hope....

Dave G.
Posted on Monday, October 17, 2005 - 08:28 am:   

Lucius, your predictions of the Eagles' demise was premature. They are even now inching ever closer to a Top Ten ranking (#11 in USA Today/Coaches poll)...

The freefall flop of the Syracuse Orangeboys has got to be the feelgood story of the year. Beaten up by UConn and Rutgers? Now, let us hope that Pitt continues the trend by adding a few welts of their own.

Lucius
Posted on Monday, October 17, 2005 - 08:34 am:   

Another person citing polls...It's hard to believe. The eaglets just flat sucked on Saturday against Wake. They're no more no. 11 than miami is no 6...

Dave G.
Posted on Monday, October 17, 2005 - 09:10 am:   

Hey, a win is a win. On a good day, I think they can play with the lower reaches of the top ten. Finding a way to win when you have a sucky game is one sign of a good team.

Forrest
Posted on Monday, October 17, 2005 - 09:13 am:   

It'll never happen, not even close, but I would love to see BYU slip past the green fairies.

Forrest
Posted on Monday, October 17, 2005 - 09:15 am:   

Does Auburn have a chance against LSU? I haven't been paying attention to Auburn.

Lucius
Posted on Monday, October 17, 2005 - 09:35 am:   

That's what people say, Dave, but not me.... :-)

I don't think Weiss will let the Irish farts smell that bad, Forrest. That's why I'm so depressed. They're for real.

I think Auburn has a chance. I mean, I would favor LSU and likely will avoid the game as a sporting proposition, except possibly as a take the points deal if the spread is too wide, but LSU may be walking a little tall, and Auburn have a defense, which can keep them in games. An interesting game. D, your thoughts?

Deborah
Posted on Monday, October 17, 2005 - 09:50 am:   

Well...I confess I haven't paid close attention to Auburn either, but LSU has been annoyingly impressive the times I've seen them. I hate to pull for Auburn (it's a family thing) but I need LSU to have a loss here some time...

But, I'd take LSU, alas.

Pitt will attempt to squeeze the Orange, Dave. Uh, that sounds naughtier than it will in fact turn out to be.

Lucius
Posted on Monday, October 17, 2005 - 09:56 am:   

But would you take them giving, let's say, seven points?
Keeping in mind that Florida lost by four....

Deborah
Posted on Monday, October 17, 2005 - 10:05 am:   

No...if anybody is dumb enough to give Auburn 7 points, take Auburn.

Lucius
Posted on Monday, October 17, 2005 - 10:12 am:   

I think the line's gonna be about 6 or seven....I'll keep your advice in mind.

Lucius
Posted on Monday, October 17, 2005 - 01:53 pm:   

Is Vince Young's nickname Mumbles? He talks like a punchy boxer (just saw him on the Jim Rome show). Hope he didn't get that way from football. :-)

Lucius
Posted on Tuesday, October 18, 2005 - 05:31 am:   

http://www.americanzion.com/index.jsp?utm_id=3

Here's the trailer for the Work and the Glory, Forrest, in case you have any interest.

Lucius
Posted on Tuesday, October 18, 2005 - 06:04 am:   

Codoleeza Rice, a Bama fan, is taking some British political hack to the Bama-Vols game, so he can get a feel for America. Can you arrange for her to have an accident, Deborah...

Forrest
Posted on Tuesday, October 18, 2005 - 08:15 am:   

OK, I'll have a look at it, Lucius. Thanks . . . I think . . .

Let's hope that Clausen can plant a perfect spiral on Rice's forehead. Man, I would pay to see that. Even better: Rice on the sidelines getting smashed to the turf by a runaway 'Bama player coming through Tennessee's endzone for the touchdown. Glorious!!

Forrest
Posted on Tuesday, October 18, 2005 - 08:17 am:   

Oh, hey, even better: The winning team pours gatorade all over her, causing her to short-circuit - Rice convulsing and sparking all over the field.

She is a robot, right? She can't be human. :-)

Lucius
Posted on Tuesday, October 18, 2005 - 08:23 am:   

From your lips...etc., Forrest.

And yeah, as to the trailer, thank me later... :-)

Dave G.
Posted on Tuesday, October 18, 2005 - 08:54 am:   

I think Condi will get run over by a Vols player seeking to get out of bounds. Describing this as "an unprovoked act of aggression against freedom-loving peoples everywhere," the Bush White House rushes through the United Nations Security Council a resolution authorizing the use of force against the state of Tennessee. Congress, wishing to maintain a positive patriotic posture in advance of the mid-term elections passes a resolution declaring war on the Volunteer State, while Rumsfeld, cobbling together an invasion force from the National Guard, Boy Scout troop leaders, and prospective Salvation Army Santas, invades Knoxville, Bush choppering in and rappelling down to the 50 yard line of Nealon Stadium to declare "Mission Accomplished." Phil Fullmer placed on trial before a military tribunal for, in a case of first impression for the annals of military justice, "snitchin'".

Lucius
Posted on Tuesday, October 18, 2005 - 09:17 am:   

Most likely, that won't happen.

I'd settle for an unfortunate crowd incident.

John Picacio
Posted on Tuesday, October 18, 2005 - 10:14 am:   

Hey, Lucius --

I found out about this from a Texas Longhorn discussion board so it could either be old news or incorrect news....but it seems that Miami has just fired it's D-Line coach, Greg Mark. Randy Shannon will assume Mark's responsibilities. According to the Horns discussion board, Miami has the #1 ranked defense in the country right now at 227.1 yards/game and Mark was an All-American for Miami back in 1989 and helped them win a Nat'l Championship. So he's one of their own and for Coker to fire him in the middle of a season seems awfully suspicious.

Any news on this? Especially, why was he fired like that in the MIDDLE of a season?

Lucius
Posted on Tuesday, October 18, 2005 - 10:24 am:   

I don't know, but the defense is the best part of the team. I have a feeling I'm not the only anti-coker guy, the position coaches may be in rebellion for the shit we've seen on offense --- I'll see what I can learn.

Deborah
Posted on Tuesday, October 18, 2005 - 10:26 am:   

The TN-Bama game is in Occupied Tuscaloosa, so one never knows what La Resistance (or "Thah Resistunce" as it's locally known) might have in mind, do one?

Lucius
Posted on Tuesday, October 18, 2005 - 10:56 am:   

No, one do not. :-)

Lucius
Posted on Tuesday, October 18, 2005 - 04:31 pm:   

Head coach Larry Coker informed his staff Monday that Mark would no longer teach the defensive linemen. In his place, defensive coordinator Randy Shannon will take over the DLine duties for the moment. This move marks the first time Coker has fired an assistant since starting his HC tenure in 2001.

Mark was a DE at UM who started 35 games from 1986 to 1989. He was a member of the '87 & '89 National Championship teams. In fact, Mark received All-American honors in '89 after recording 15.5 sacks.

Since taking over as coach in 1996, the following defensive linemen have been drafted in the NFL:

Vince Wilfork
William Joseph
Jerome McDougle
Andrew Williams
Jamaal Green
Matt Walters
Damione Lewis
Kenard Lang
Kenny Holmes
Warren Sapp
Michael Boireau

This is BS. From a couple of phone calls, I gleaned this: Coker-friendly folk are floating several different stories, among them ones that reflect misconduct. The most credible is that DC Randy Shannon was spending a lot of time with the defensive line before the season started because Marks was undermiming him, teaching techiques his way, and this move was anticipated. Shannon will now take over the d-line. Other stories have Marks undergoing a personal crisis -- once he gets over whatever it is, he'll be rehired. I don't buy any of it. I think it all boils down to Coker's uneasiness in the job. Marks is a bright young coach -- he sees how things are drifting and maybe voiced an opinion contrary to Coker's. Whatever, it's a loss to the program. Now I'm worried about Ga Tech.

Minz
Posted on Wednesday, October 19, 2005 - 07:13 am:   

Oh my. It'll be interesting to see how that Dline performs this weekend. My condolences to all you 'Cane fans. Honest.

Hey, if those DL players revolt, maybe this'll speed Coker on his merry way.

Forrest
Posted on Wednesday, October 19, 2005 - 08:02 am:   

That's a serious drag, Lucius.

Hey, Minz, think Bielema will be looking to move Palermo up to DC and hire Mark? Just kidding (ie, don't kill me Lucius)! :-)

Lucius
Posted on Wednesday, October 19, 2005 - 08:19 am:   

Hey, Hire him....He's a great coach, he deserves better. Whatever the problem, he wasn't fired for his lack of ability.

Minz, I hope you're right, man. There isn't enough noise yet.

Forrest
Posted on Wednesday, October 19, 2005 - 10:44 am:   

I'll put in a call to Barry, hold on . . .

"Barry, yeah . . . huh? Barry, swallow the brat, *then* start talking . . ."

Lucius
Posted on Wednesday, October 19, 2005 - 11:33 am:   

Looks like Miami-Ga Tech will be either shifted to Friday night or moved to Nov. 19, thanks to Wilma.

Lucius
Posted on Wednesday, October 19, 2005 - 12:29 pm:   

Pitt and Miami compete for O-lineman:

Last season as a senior at Troy High in Troy, N.Y., Jason Diehl managed to stay under the radar. The 6-foot-4, 290 pound, offensive lineman chose to attend Milford Academy in New Berlin, N.Y. with the hopes of gaining some exposure. During a summer All-Star game and the spring combine at Milford, Diehl has opened some eyes and earned a few offers along the way.

Pittsburgh, Michigan State, Ole Miss, and Miami have all offered him full scholarships. Diehl has taken an official visit to Michigan State. He will be in Pittsburgh this weekend for the Panthers homecoming game against Syracuse. He has also scheduled a trip to Miami (12/7). The standout prep lineman has taken it personally that he has not received an offer from the Orange.

Im coming down to Pittsburgh this weekend and hopefully Pitt beats them, Diehl said.

Diehl has basically narrowed his search down to Michigan State, Pittsburgh, and Miami.

Diehl is very matter of fact when he describes how much his time at Milford has helped his game.

It helps when you get to practice against a guy like Marquis Slocum everyday, he said. I feel I have improved technique wise. Im in a lot better shape. I feel Im quicker, faster, and stronger. I dropped about 25-30 pounds

Lucius
Posted on Wednesday, October 19, 2005 - 01:09 pm:   

Looks like it'll be November for the Canes-Yellowjackets.

Forrest
Posted on Wednesday, October 19, 2005 - 03:26 pm:   

it chaps my hide that Michigan State is in on this guy and Wisconsin isn't. I'm about fed up with Wisconsin's piss-poor recruiting. I would blame it on the cold, etc, but the more I look into it the more I see that the coaching staff just isn't reaching out to big-time players. Our recruiting is sub-par, both in its vision and its execution. Of course we'll never match Miami for recruiting, but Michigan State? Have you ever been to East Lansing? What a wasteland!

Deborah
Posted on Wednesday, October 19, 2005 - 03:33 pm:   

And Madison is an order of magnitude better in every variable than several other Big Ten schools that have some success with recruiting, e.g., Terra Haute? Wherever, Iowa? State College? You should be pissed.

Whatever else Wannstedt may be doing wrong this year, at least he's getting Pitt's recruiting back on track.

Lucius
Posted on Wednesday, October 19, 2005 - 03:47 pm:   

yeah, I used to play in east lansing all the time and then taught a week at clarion there. It's horrible. But it ain't all the location, it's partly the program, the tradition...But that said, yeah, Wisconsin oughta recruit better, and it's all on Alvarez. That one reason I said this fall that you needed a coach like Petrino with an innovative offense to get recruits excited.

Sorry, D. Once we get that big ol' boy on South Beach, we ain't letting go. :-)

Lucius
Posted on Thursday, October 20, 2005 - 10:01 am:   

More recruiting stuff...There's this linebacker at Miami Edison, one of Florida's top high school programs. Javotis Bryant. 6'2, 210. Might seem a little small, but that's same size Ray Lewis was when he entered college, The U is stocked with linebackers, and chosen not to recruit him (Coker's an idiot), so if you're gonna send letters to your various schools, mention this guy, because he's an animal. I've seen video on him and...whoa! He is fast, a hitter, amazing instincts. Awesome.

Dave G.
Posted on Thursday, October 20, 2005 - 11:32 am:   

Sounds like he could play next to Brian Toal at "the C".

Lucius
Posted on Thursday, October 20, 2005 - 11:36 am:   

Who is Brian Toad and what is the C?

Oh.....Boston College. Uh huh. Right. He could do that. :-)

Dave G.
Posted on Thursday, October 20, 2005 - 11:44 am:   

Hey, don't diss the "C"! :-)

Lucius
Posted on Thursday, October 20, 2005 - 12:25 pm:   

I think they should call their team "The C-words."

Catholics :-)

Dave G.
Posted on Thursday, October 20, 2005 - 01:16 pm:   

Hey, our arch-rivals for years were "The Crusaders." Personally, I would go for "the Inquisitors."

Lucius
Posted on Thursday, October 20, 2005 - 01:27 pm:   

The Holy Schnikes Crusaders?

Dave G.
Posted on Thursday, October 20, 2005 - 01:42 pm:   

Yup, Holy Cross. The boys from Wormtown. But after The Gordie Lockbaum Era ended, so did their gridiron fortunes.

Lucius
Posted on Thursday, October 20, 2005 - 02:13 pm:   

Gordie Lockbaum wasn't an era, he was a blip

Forrest
Posted on Thursday, October 20, 2005 - 02:27 pm:   

More recruiting news: Looks like the WI staff has cooled off a bit on Michael Hartline (the QB out of Ohio who's getting the staff's attention) because they might be trying to draw in Juco transfer QB Brent Schaeffer, who is regarded by some as the #1 JUCO QB and #3 overall Juco player in the nation.

From Rivals:

"Behind Fisher at No. 3 is Brent Schaeffer, a former starter as a true freshman at Tennessee. At 6-foot-2 and 190 pounds, Schaeffer has had a monster season at College of the Sequoias. The talented signal caller has thrown for more than 1,200 yards, rushed for over 600 yards, and thrown for 14 touchdowns and added another five on the ground. His team started out at 4-1 on the season and is battling for first place in their division."

And they say this:

"Bounce back player from Tennessee. Was a JuCal Transfer Pre-Season All State Team member in 2005. Rated 4-stars and the No. 7 dual-threat quarterback in the nation by Rivals.com in 2003. Originally from Florida."

They're giving him 5 stars now. He has three years of eligibility left. Oh, and did you notice he's from Florida? Sounds like Wisconsin is at the top of his list over FL, NC State, and Ole Miss. It would be HUGE if they could get him. He could play the scout team for a year while Stocco fades off into the sunset, then come on for his last two years. Or, for that matter, they could just battle it out. Let's just hope that the recruiters don't screw this one up. They're taking a big gamble cooling off on Hartline.

Lucius
Posted on Thursday, October 20, 2005 - 03:09 pm:   

I can't imagine Florida, FWIW, had a deep interest in him. They have Leak, Parade player of the year freshman, Josh Portis, and a commitment from a blue-chipper. No room at the inn.

Forrest
Posted on Thursday, October 20, 2005 - 03:31 pm:   

That's exactly what I'm hoping. :-)

Lucius
Posted on Thursday, October 20, 2005 - 04:07 pm:   

Yeah, way I hear it, they have mild interest, but when kid gets that news, he'd do best to look elsewhere. Looking forward to VA TECH-Maryland.

Lucius
Posted on Thursday, October 20, 2005 - 06:13 pm:   

Va Tech looks snakebit tonight. Couple of TOs down near the goal line, missed chip shot FG....7-3 at the half.

Dave G.
Posted on Friday, October 21, 2005 - 06:30 am:   

MD is just softening them up for the C.

Forrest
Posted on Friday, October 21, 2005 - 07:13 am:   

The Commodores? You really think Vanderbilt will play VA tech in a bowl game? :-)

Dave G.
Posted on Friday, October 21, 2005 - 07:47 am:   

Y'all better not punk the C. :-)

Lucius
Posted on Friday, October 21, 2005 - 07:50 am:   

Be like bringing coals to Newcastle...y'all...

Lucius
Posted on Friday, October 21, 2005 - 08:01 am:   

Northwestern-Mich St. should be interesting. And I'm not convinced that Auburn's defense won't be too much for LSU...

Got to think UT's gonna give the Tide problems, too...

Lucius
Posted on Friday, October 21, 2005 - 08:04 am:   

And Oh, yeah...Texas is going to prove how overrated the red raiders are...

I'm gonna be away for a couple or three days, without a tv, so somebody post what happens, huh?

Lucius
Posted on Friday, October 21, 2005 - 11:46 am:   

PS don't forget to check out Gerald Hackney tonight on ESPN....

Forrest
Posted on Saturday, October 22, 2005 - 11:33 am:   

Indiana is giving OSU a run for their money. Or, rather, OSU is shooting itself in the foot with turnovers.

Deborah
Posted on Saturday, October 22, 2005 - 02:46 pm:   

But they got better...

This TN-Bama game is going to be the end of me.

At least Pitt beat Syracuse.

Deborah
Posted on Saturday, October 22, 2005 - 04:11 pm:   

Woo Hoo!!!

Bama beats the no-good, mouth-breathers from Knoxville!!

Woo Hoo!!!

Forrest
Posted on Saturday, October 22, 2005 - 05:56 pm:   

That was a pretty tight game there, Deborah. Congrats, though!

WI needed a half to get going. The offense was not all that great. Glad the defense came through, finally.

BYU was slaughtered as expected. 3-4 now. I'm thinking that Bronco Mendenhall is not much of an improvement from Gary Crowton. Anyway, their secondary is pathetic. They were easily beat out by ND's receivers.

Penn State is holding down Illinois and spanking them before halftime. Joepa should be embarrased for the Illini. It's pretty sad.

And Lucius was right - NW/MSU was interesting. I didn't think the Wildcats would hole MSU to that few points.

Deborah
Posted on Saturday, October 22, 2005 - 06:30 pm:   

Some wild ones today, for sure.

Zook's not having a good time in the Big Ten, is he?

I meant to mention, there were 8 turnovers in the first half of the Pitt-Syracuse game, four for each team. It looked like the marketing department's flag game at the company picnic.

John Picacio
Posted on Saturday, October 22, 2005 - 08:11 pm:   

Just got back from the Texas/Texas Tech game.

52-17, Texas dominates Tech. It really wasn't even that close. Texas QB Vince Young didn't have a great passing touch today and lead running back Jamaal Charles missed much of the game nursing a mild sprained ankle. Vince threw an interception that Tech ran back to set up an easy touchdown. So in essence, the Texas defense really only gave up 10 legitimate points to the high-octane Tech offense. But the point is that Texas didn't have its best game today and they still destroyed Tech on both fronts. Pretty damn impressive.

Meantime, the Texas offense called off the dogs late in the 4th or they very easily could've had 60 or more points.

A nice win.

Lucius
Posted on Sunday, October 23, 2005 - 05:32 pm:   

you guys, with the exception of John, are really lousy reporters. :-)

Lucius
Posted on Monday, October 24, 2005 - 02:53 pm:   

BCS ranks Texas no. 1....I guess I'd rank em one because they beat OSU in Columbus, but....

Forrest
Posted on Monday, October 24, 2005 - 04:57 pm:   

I'd never want to be accused of being a journalist, Lucius! :-)

Lucius
Posted on Monday, October 24, 2005 - 05:28 pm:   

Not even a stringer, man..... :-)

Deborah
Posted on Monday, October 24, 2005 - 06:58 pm:   

Well, I did report on the Pitt game. Here's my report on the Bama game: DeMeco Ryans is a stud.

Lucius
Posted on Monday, October 24, 2005 - 07:48 pm:   

But didn't they almost lose? A friend of mine told me they were fortunate not to lose, but didn't say why.

Forrest
Posted on Tuesday, October 25, 2005 - 05:35 am:   

I have to admit that I just couldn't watch much of the 'bama game. Both teams would have a burst, then seem like they were playing in a mangrove swamp.

Wisconsin was flipped on its head. A LOT more passing than rushing and the secondary did very, very well. It's like a different team from the rest of the season. Now if they can only make all the good things happen at once, they'll be great. I don't think that will happen, though, with so many young players.

BYU did well against the dome and domers for the first half. But Watkins just couldn't seem to pull in long passes. He had people beat for a TD three different times and dropped the ball. Would have made the difference in the game. Oh, and ND's receiver - the tall skinny guy with the long hair - the guy couldn't drop a pass. He had hands with vacuums on the palms. Amazing. Oh, and BYU plays 5 players back on D and still gets smoked. The missed assignments were enough to make one (namely me) ill. The secondary just blew.

Lucius
Posted on Tuesday, October 25, 2005 - 05:41 am:   

Samargia.....Jeff Samargia.

Wisconsin won't have any trouble this week--they play the Zooker.

Forrest
Posted on Tuesday, October 25, 2005 - 06:36 am:   

I'm hoping that, somehow, Purdue gives Penn State fits. Or at least bang up Robinson a little bit.

Lucius
Posted on Tuesday, October 25, 2005 - 08:54 am:   

Frankly, Purdue doesn't look capable of banging up anyone.....I wouldn't count on it.

Forrest
Posted on Tuesday, October 25, 2005 - 03:31 pm:   

Yeah, I know, but it seems that it's always in games-that-mean-nothing that superstars get injured.

Lucius
Posted on Tuesday, October 25, 2005 - 04:13 pm:   

Er, what superstars are ye talking about? :-)

Forrest
Posted on Tuesday, October 25, 2005 - 07:26 pm:   

Well, okay, not superstars, but key players. Like Anthony Davis against, what was it, Illinois? Indiana? Something like that.

Lucius
Posted on Tuesday, October 25, 2005 - 07:54 pm:   

Yeah, I was just kidding. But Ill defines hapless. i don't think you've got to worry....

Minz
Posted on Wednesday, October 26, 2005 - 10:09 am:   

I wouldn't get too googly-eyed about UW secondary. The key play, Rogers pick and td run, could've easily been seven points the other way if only their QB would've put a titch more air under the throw. Purdue kept moving the ball at will. It was more a question of their qb making mistakes. Still, it was great seeing the D make some plays.

Lucius
Posted on Wednesday, October 26, 2005 - 10:15 am:   

I agree, after seeing what Bassinet did to 'em.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register