U.K. Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

HOME | CATALOG | DOWNLOADS | LINKS | EDITORIALS | DISCUSSION | CONTACT

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register
Night Shade Message Boards » Shepard, Lucius » U.K. « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Mike.
Posted on Tuesday, September 27, 2005 - 04:54 am:   

Hello Lucius, Are you ever going to come over to the U.K for a promotional/signing tour or anything ?

Lucius
Posted on Tuesday, September 27, 2005 - 07:02 am:   

Hi, Mike -- I had planned to come to the UK this fall, but unfortunately, I have to eye surgery in October, which prevents me from flying at the time scheduled. I;m looking at coming over next july just for the hell of it and maybe I'll set up a reading or two, if I can find a place willing to host one.....

Mike
Posted on Thursday, October 06, 2005 - 05:12 am:   

Hello Lucius, Sorry about the delay in responding but I've been laid up with the flu for the last week. First of all Good Luck with the eye surgery.
Secondly all going to plan I should have moved back to New Zealand by next july as my couple of years visiting the northern hemisphere has now exceeded 15 years. Could I send you some bookplates with return postage for you to sign for me? If so I will send you my e-mail address so that you can send me a postal address privately. Regards, Mike.

Lucius
Posted on Thursday, October 06, 2005 - 08:39 am:   

Sure thing, Mark. No problem.

Mike
Posted on Friday, October 07, 2005 - 02:58 am:   

Lucius, Thank you very much. This is my work e-mail address:- michael.nolan[at]marconi.com
[Note the [at] is really @ but I've done this to prevent auto-spam]
Mike.

Lucius
Posted on Sunday, November 06, 2005 - 07:58 am:   

I got your plates off, Mike. Sorry it took so long. My eyes are so bad, I think I botched a couple of signatures. Sorry. But they mostly are OK.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register