Aztechs Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

HOME | CATALOG | DOWNLOADS | LINKS | EDITORIALS | DISCUSSION | CONTACT

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register
Night Shade Message Boards » Shepard, Lucius » Aztechs « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Gregg
Posted on Monday, March 31, 2003 - 03:24 pm:   

The Subterranean Press website has an update today that indicates their hardcover edition of Aztechs is shipping. Yay!

Mastadge
Posted on Monday, March 31, 2003 - 04:07 pm:   

Oi. . .I'd like to read it. . .but it's pretty pricey. I'm going to have to hold off on this one. . .

Jonathan Strahan
Posted on Tuesday, April 01, 2003 - 05:10 am:   

Hi Lucius

A question re: AZTECHS and COL RUTHERFORD'S COLT. Are the print eds. substantially different from the e-copies already published by SciFi.com and Electric Story?

Jonathan

lucius
Posted on Tuesday, April 01, 2003 - 08:19 am:   

Hi, Jonathan,

Only in that they are objects and have JK Potter covers. Col. Rutherford may wind up being a novel someday, because I like the protagonist.

Lucius

Ellen
Posted on Tuesday, April 01, 2003 - 08:24 am:   

Mastadge,
I know you say you hate reading online but if you _really_ want to read AZTECHS and can't afford it just got the SCIFICTION and read it there. Or print it out for yourself, a bit at a time :-)
Ellen

Daniel Read
Posted on Tuesday, May 27, 2003 - 06:15 pm:   

My lettered edition copy of Aztechs arrived today from Subterranean. I got copy "A"! That never happens. One thing I like about ordering from Subterranean is that they give out the numbers and letters in the sequence in which people placed orders. It's a very nice book in a very nice slipcase if anyone's considering a purchase. The JK Potter cover art is nice. I hope to see future books of yours through Subterranean, Lucius. Looking forward to reading it...

Dan

Lucius
Posted on Wednesday, May 28, 2003 - 06:34 am:   

Hey, Dan...I 've one more due from Subterranean,COLONEL RUTHERFORD'S COLT, at some point, hopefully this year. Hope AZTECHS is to your taste.

GabrielM
Posted on Friday, May 30, 2003 - 12:40 pm:   

Received copies today of AZTECHS and LOUISIANA BREAKDOWN. Much looking forward to reading them. Very nice looking. Also, there is something very Arkham House about the look of LOUISIANA BREAKDOWN, it seems of a piece with JAGUAR HUNTER and ENDS OF THE EARTH, not least, I think, because of the JK Potter contribution.

Lucius
Posted on Friday, May 30, 2003 - 12:48 pm:   

Hi, Gabe...Hope you enjoy the books.

Of course Golden Gryphon, like AH, was Jim Turner's baby, so there's some continuity, even though Jim's gone. I miss him. He was a great editor and a funny guy.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register