Moon Flying Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

HOME | CATALOG | DOWNLOADS | LINKS | EDITORIALS | DISCUSSION | CONTACT

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register
Night Shade Message Boards » Shepard, Lucius » Moon Flying « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Scott Pohlenz
Posted on Wednesday, January 12, 2005 - 05:05 pm:   

Hi, Lucius. Question for you. I recently picked up a copy of Moon Flying from Dreamhaven. I had not heard of this project before I saw it advertised in their catalog. I was curious how this project came about, why it isn't more widely known, and if there is any more of your work out there of this nature, i.e. "semi" obscure. Thanks!

Note: Published in 1978 by A2 Productions. Moon Flying is a series of six lithographs by James Wolf based on various SF themes onto the back of which Lucius incorporates an original vignette based on each lithograph.

Lucius
Posted on Wednesday, January 12, 2005 - 05:56 pm:   

Aw, man. That's just something I did while I was still playing music. My brother-in-law was my guitar player and he was also a painter. We owned a t-shirt company and had designed a line of t-shirts that we were selling to museum gift shots. We wondered if they would sell at science fiction con -- along with that, we decided to turn out a higher end product so we did the lithographs, so we turned out a few hundred. I;m amazed any are still around.

As far as i know, that;s the only thing like I've done.

Deborah
Posted on Wednesday, January 12, 2005 - 06:10 pm:   

Oh, I thought this was a Randy Moss thread...nevermind.

Lucius
Posted on Wednesday, January 12, 2005 - 06:16 pm:   

:-)

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register