The Website Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

HOME | CATALOG | DOWNLOADS | LINKS | EDITORIALS | DISCUSSION | CONTACT

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register
Night Shade Message Boards » Shepard, Lucius » The Website « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Bob K.
Posted on Tuesday, June 22, 2004 - 02:21 pm:   

Since there is activity on your board here and none on your website, maybe you could post something in this thread from time to time and I could put it up there for you. I invite everyone to suggest topics. How about starting an eBay auction to clean out your apartment and then advertising it? I'm curious as to the market value of your toenail clippings and navel lint.

Lucius
Posted on Tuesday, June 22, 2004 - 02:29 pm:   

Is this an encouragement for me to post something on the site or an plea on your part to have me kick your ass? Clarify please. I need to know in which direction to move.

Bob K.
Posted on Tuesday, June 22, 2004 - 02:44 pm:   

No, seriously, I think there could be gold there. Need I remind you that the underwear auction was your idea?

Lucius
Posted on Tuesday, June 22, 2004 - 02:55 pm:   

What am I supposed to do? A supermodel drops by the house and you don't seize the opportunity and have her "sign" her thongs? I should remind YOU that all proceeds are going to my FREE MARTHA campaign.

But seriously, Kruger, if that is your name and not just a clever nom du imbecile...What's this I hear about the bald spot on your cat's ass? How do you explain that?

N. Lowe
Posted on Tuesday, June 22, 2004 - 03:03 pm:   

Boys, I have just one question for you:

What's so funny 'bout peace, love and understanding?

Bob
Posted on Tuesday, June 22, 2004 - 03:07 pm:   

You know, I didn't sign myself Kruger, but no matter. I'm not sure what you're referring to about the cat. I thought it had a tapeworm at one point, but it turned out it sat on some floss you'd discarded next to the couch. Which brings me back to the topic discussion. What would a prodigy like that go for, you think? I mean, a length of floss imbued with enough protein to pass for a dried tapeworm?

Lucius
Posted on Tuesday, June 22, 2004 - 03:11 pm:   

Nick,

What's so funny is, two of 'em don't exist.

Know w'hum I'm sayin'?

Lucius
Posted on Tuesday, June 22, 2004 - 03:18 pm:   

Yeah, sure! That's what it sat on, Bob. Uh huh. It's an batttered cat...and I'm not talking about your roadkill barbecue scenes.

You didn't sign yourself Kruger? You mean, if you don't sign yourself Kruger I'm supposed not to recognize your sorry Teutonic ass? Or are you upset because you were role-playing? Is Bob K your superhero alter-ego? Like maybe, Normal Height Man? He can see over the tops of cars! He can reach the highest shelf in the closet! He can out-rebound a ten year old child!

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register