Fan in Iraq Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

HOME | CATALOG | DOWNLOADS | LINKS | EDITORIALS | DISCUSSION | CONTACT

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register
Night Shade Message Boards » Shepard, Lucius » Fan in Iraq « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Pender22nd
Posted on Wednesday, March 03, 2004 - 03:57 am:   

Lucius,
Just wanted to tell you I've been a fan for years. I took John Kessel's Science Fiction literature class and read R&R for class, then read Green Eyes, been hooked ever since.
p.s. I did not realize you were the most evil man on earth, Satan incarnate. Way to go!!!

Lucius
Posted on Wednesday, March 03, 2004 - 07:18 am:   

"I did not realize you were the most evil man on earth, Satan incarnate. Way to go!!!"

Well, now I am, huh? Now the tie between me and that Saddam guy's been broken.

Hey Pender,
Kessel's influence is pernicious, no?
I hope things are going okay for you. If y'all needing any reading matter over there, my stuff or anybody else's, let me know.

Pender22nd
Posted on Wednesday, March 03, 2004 - 08:45 am:   

Lucius,
I thought that hate mail you got from the girls school was hilarius, you must have really dissed Harry bad. I hate him too. Guess that makes me part of your demonic horde.
Just ordered your "Valentine" and "Louisiana Breakdown", and a couple of PK Dick novels, it's that pernicious influence you know.
I'm doing fine, and I have plenty of time to read, it's kinda like being in prison only somewhat more fun.

Lucius
Posted on Wednesday, March 03, 2004 - 09:20 am:   

Pender.

If you want to check out the Potter review that pissed pff the girls, it's up on a site called electricstory.com. They got a bunch of my movie reviews, fifty or so.

"...like being in prison only somewhat more fun..."

Yup. I know what you're saying.

Glad to have you as part of the horde.

Pender22nd
Posted on Wednesday, March 03, 2004 - 11:39 am:   

Thanks Lucius, and I'll check out that web site, that should put a smile on my face.

Lucius
Posted on Wednesday, March 03, 2004 - 01:05 pm:   

I hear Deborah Layne's shipping some stuff your way -- I'll try and chuck something in one of the boxes.

Pender22nd
Posted on Wednesday, March 03, 2004 - 10:14 pm:   

Thanks, that is terrific! I read your Harry Potter review at electricstory.com, that was some funny stuff. You brutalized them pretty bad, if they weren't making so much money, I might feel sorry for them.

Lucius
Posted on Wednesday, March 03, 2004 - 11:13 pm:   

Glad you enjoyed it!

I didn't review the second Potter, but I'll be doing the third one, which is driected by Alfonso Cuaron, who directed an overhyped movie called Y Tu Mama Tambien. Could be really bad... :-)

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register