Night Visions 11 Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

HOME | CATALOG | DOWNLOADS | LINKS | EDITORIALS | DISCUSSION | CONTACT

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register
Night Shade Message Boards » Shepard, Lucius » Night Visions 11 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Billc
Posted on Monday, December 15, 2003 - 03:26 pm:   

Hey Lucius,

Keep reading about how good this anthology is (going to be). Jonathan Strahan mentions it in his blog. Got an email from Subter that mentions favourable reviews, starred even. But I can't seem to find the title of your story.

I could wait until the book shows up in the post but... Can you tell us a little about it? Is it the story you made reference to in the WFC schedule thread?

Bill

Lucius
Posted on Monday, December 15, 2003 - 04:50 pm:   

Bill, it's HANDS UP! WHO WANTS TO DIE? Same story I read from at WFC. It's kind of a noir piece with an elegaic redneck voice that I'm kinda fond of. Loser Florida cracker ex-con falls in with some curious folk and goes on a road trip through the hick paradise of Central Florida, with grim results....Bill Sheehan told me it would be out last summer, but I have no idea when it will be out, since I haven't even received the signature pages yet.

Billc
Posted on Monday, December 15, 2003 - 06:42 pm:   

Lucius,

Sign those sheets as soon as you get 'em! Purely self centered reason being I don't get to read it until you do.

Bill

Lucius
Posted on Monday, December 15, 2003 - 06:57 pm:   

Hey, I'm waiting for 'em, Bill. I have a number of personal reaons I'd like to get 'em done and outa here.

ellen
Posted on Monday, December 15, 2003 - 09:58 pm:   

I've got the bound galleys and the date _says_ December 16, 2003. Hell, if you don't even have the the signature pages yet the book won't be out this year....which means I can hold it to read for YBFH #18--and put it aside. I hope I hope.

Lucius
Posted on Monday, December 15, 2003 - 10:06 pm:   

No sig pages. No hint of them. Even if I had them now, it'd never be published his year, I figure.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register