Signing at New Orleans Jazz Fest Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

HOME | CATALOG | DOWNLOADS | LINKS | EDITORIALS | DISCUSSION | CONTACT

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register
Night Shade Message Boards » Fox, Andrew » Signing at New Orleans Jazz Fest « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Andrew Fox
Posted on Monday, April 24, 2006 - 10:08 am:   

Just in case anyone is planning to come to New Orleans for the first weekend of Jazz Fest (officially known as the Louisiana Jazz and Heritage Festival), I'll be signing books at the Books Tent on Friday afternoon, April 28, from 5-6 P.M. No, I don't have a new volume of the Fat White Vampire series to sign (or even a mass market paperback reprint), nor Calorie 3501 (now under consideration by Carroll and Graf; keep those fingers crossed!), but I'll have a nice little stack of Fat White Vampire Blues and Bride of the Fat White Vampire for sale. Lots of locals are having to replace their book collections, and a number of acquaintances have told me their copies of my two books floated away into Lake Pontchartrain, so this will be an ideal time to pick up fresh ones. Plus, my standard Jules Duchon cartoon will be updated with a special inspirational "post-Katrina" speech balloon, but for a limited time only!!! So come to Jazz Fest and get your highly collectible, limited edition personalized Jules Duchon books this weekend or next!

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register