Heading to MidSouthCon in Memphis Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

HOME | CATALOG | DOWNLOADS | LINKS | EDITORIALS | DISCUSSION | CONTACT

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register
Night Shade Message Boards » Fox, Andrew » Heading to MidSouthCon in Memphis « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Andrew Fox
Posted on Friday, March 17, 2006 - 10:51 am:   

Hi, everybody! Dara, Levi, Asher and I will be heading to MidSouthCon in Memphis this coming weekend, March 24-26, 2006. It's one of our favorites, with lots of fun programming and a great track of children's activities (including early early morning kiddie shows in the video room, obviously dreamed up by someone who has parented toddlers). I'll be doing a reading of "Raoul Wallenberg in Orbit" and participating in a panel discussing the recent King Kong and War of the World remakes. It'll be a fun weekend. Please make sure to catch me in the dealers' room or at a panel if you're able to go. Here's the link:

http://www.midsouthcon.org/index.html
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Andrew Fox
Posted on Thursday, March 23, 2006 - 07:33 am:   

My apologies to anyone who was hoping to see Dara and the boys and me at MidSouthCon this weekend. . . 'fraid we won't be in that number. Yesterday, Dara tripped over a child gate in our house and landed badly on her ankle. Her mom and I took her to the emergency room where the docs took an x-ray. Thank heavens, she didn't suffer a fracture, just a bad sprain. But she'll be hobbling around on crutches for the next few days, and under the circumstances, I decided it wouldn't be at all wise for us to make a five hour drive to Memphis with the boys. A real bummer, because there are a lot of folks there we were really looking forward to spending some time with. Well, wish us better luck for next year! And watch out for those child gates -- they bite.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register