Signings at French Quarter Fest and J... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

HOME | CATALOG | DOWNLOADS | LINKS | EDITORIALS | DISCUSSION | CONTACT

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register
Night Shade Message Boards » Fox, Andrew » Signings at French Quarter Fest and Jazz Fest « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Andrew Fox
Posted on Tuesday, April 05, 2005 - 11:23 am:   

With no new book coming out in 2005 (boo, hoo!), I have to keep on pimping the ones that are already out. Thus, I'll be making return appearances at the Boutique du Vampyre during the French Quarter Fest and at the Book Tent during the Louisiana Jazz and Heritage Festival (Jazz Fest). Here are the details:

Reading from Fat White Vampire Blues and Bride of the Fat White Vampire, with signing and schmoozing to follow, in conjunction with the annual French Quarter Festival;
Friday, April 8, 2005, 7 P.M. to 8:30 P.M.
Boutique du Vampyre
622 1/2 Cabildo Alley (French Quarter)
New Orleans, LA 70116
504-561-8267
Boutique du Vampyre website

Signing of both Fat White Vampire books in conjunction with the Louisiana Jazz and Heritage Festival;
Sunday, April 24, 2005, 3:00 P.M. to 4:00 P.M.
The Book Tent at the Louisiana Jazz Fest
New Orleans Fairgrounds
1751 Gentilly Boulevard
New Orleans, LA 70119
Official Website of the Louisiana Jazz and Heritage Festival

Both of these festivals are loads of fun, but the French Quarter Fest has the added advantage of being free (apart from the costs of getting to, lodging in, and eating in New Orleans, that is). I hope to see some of you while you're down here festing. Lessez les bon temps roulez!

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register