Public E-Mail for Andrew Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

HOME | CATALOG | DOWNLOADS | LINKS | EDITORIALS | DISCUSSION | CONTACT

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register
Night Shade Message Boards » Fox, Andrew » Public E-Mail for Andrew « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Adam-Troy Castro
Posted on Thursday, February 17, 2005 - 07:14 pm:   

Andrew -

Congrats again on the newcomer!

My wife wants you to know she's sorry she hasn't gotten around to responding, but we've been a little put off by mutual flu. Can we assume we're still on for the book call on Saturday?

Thanks, ATC

Andrew Fox
Posted on Friday, February 18, 2005 - 11:36 am:   

Dear Adam-Troy,

Funny you should ask; I was just wondering just when it had been that I'd promised I'd do a phone call with your book review group! So it's this Saturday (as in tomorrow)? That isn't a problem. Just remind me again of the time. I already gave you my home telephone number, didn't I? I hope you and Judi are feeling better. Everybody's been sick recently.

ADAM-TROY
Posted on Friday, February 18, 2005 - 07:32 pm:   

tOO LATE TO CALL BUT WE'LL SPEAK 3 OCLOCK ISH EST...THANKS...!

Adam-Troy Castro
Posted on Sunday, February 20, 2005 - 05:42 am:   

Andy -

Thanks again for yesterday's interview; you'll be interested in knowing that reaction to VAMPIRE was universally positive, a rare occurence in our book discussions. Talk to you soon -- ATC

Andrew Fox
Posted on Monday, February 21, 2005 - 09:00 am:   

Dear Adam-Troy and Judi,

I really, really enjoyed talking with you two on the phone Saturday. I'm so glad we had the chance to do the interview. I'm also very pleased that your group enjoyed FWVB as much as they did; thanks for letting me know that. There's a chance that Dara and the family and I might drive down to Orlando for OdysseyCon this year, as my brother's and sister's families live in Tampa and it would be an opportunity to get our kids together. I'll let you know how our plans shape up, as I believe you're listed as guests at the con, and it would be fun to get to meet you both in person.

Adam-Troy
Posted on Monday, February 21, 2005 - 01:51 pm:   

I am unfamiliar with Odysseycon. Do you mean Oasis?

Andrew Fox
Posted on Monday, February 21, 2005 - 02:07 pm:   

Yeah, that's the one I meant. Don't know why I think of it as OdysseyCon. Nice name for a con, though.

Adam-Troy Castro
Posted on Monday, February 21, 2005 - 07:57 pm:   

There is an Odyssey Con in Orlando, I'm told.

I'll check on the oasis guest list and see if you're there. If not, and you're attending, you should get on programming.

Andrew Fox
Posted on Thursday, February 24, 2005 - 12:50 pm:   

Dara and I talked it over and we've decided to drive the boys down to Orlando over the Memorial Day Weekend for Oasis Con. It'll also be a great opportunity to see my brother and sister and my nephews, all of whom live in the Tampa area. I'll make sure to contact the programming folks and get added to the agenda. Tell Judi congrats from me for being selected as their fan guest of honor.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register