Signing Books in Little Rock, Arkansas Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

HOME | CATALOG | DOWNLOADS | LINKS | EDITORIALS | DISCUSSION | CONTACT

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register
Night Shade Message Boards » Fox, Andrew » Signing Books in Little Rock, Arkansas « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Andrew Fox
Posted on Wednesday, December 01, 2004 - 10:22 am:   

My day job (State Manager of the Louisiana Commodity Supplemental Food Program) has its good side, apart from the biweekly paycheck. A couple of times a year, I get to take an all-expenses-paid trip out of state for a regional or national convention. My next trip is to the US Department of Agriculture Southwest Regional Taskforce Meeting (sounds impressive, huh?) in Little Rock, Arkansas. I'll be there from Monday, December 6 to Wednesday, December 8. While I'm there, I'll be stopping by two local bookstores to sign copies of both Fat White Vampire books (I'll probably duck out of my meetings and head over to the stores Tuesday morning or afternoon). The two stores I'll be visiting are:

Barnes and Noble Booksellers
11500 Financial Center Parkway
Little Rock, AR 72211
(501) 954-7646

and

Brentano's Bookstore
Park Plaza, 6000 West Markham
Little Rock, AR 72205
(501) 663-0324

One of my "official," work-related stops will be a visit to the new William Clinton Presidential Library. I'll see if they'd be interested in adding a couple of signed comic horror novels to their collection (hey, the books are set in the South. . . New Orleans isn't that far from Little Rock).

I don't know whether any afficianados of these boards live in the Little Rock area, but if any of you do and would like to get together for a cup of coffee while I'm in town, email me. And if you'd like a signed and cartooned copy of one of my books, please drop by one of the fine establishments listed above.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Andrew Fox
Posted on Tuesday, January 04, 2005 - 09:05 am:   

Cheers and Happy New Year to my new friends in Little Rock. I had some great meals, met some terrific folks, and the employees at the two bookstores I visited couldn't have been nicer. Plus, that streetcar ride across the Arkansas River is a kick!

Oh, and the William Jefferson Clinton Presidential Library really does look like a gigantic aluminum double-wide trailer.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register