HOME | CATALOG | DOWNLOADS | LINKS | EDITORIALS | DISCUSSION | CONTACT

Andrew

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register
Night Shade Message Boards » Fox, Andrew » Andrew « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Philwauke
Username: Philwauke

Post Number: 7
Posted on Sunday, May 17, 2009 - 05:15 pm:   

It was a pleasure meeting you at Boutique Du Vampyre today. Thank you for signing my book and I am looking forward to the next Jules book.
Positive thinking,
Phillip
philwauke@yahoo.com
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Andrew_fox
Username: Andrew_fox

Post Number: 160
Posted on Tuesday, May 19, 2009 - 08:41 am:   

Hey, Phil, it was great meeting you, too! And thanks for the review of Fat White Vampire Blues that you posted on Amazon. Don't worry; I have no intention of throwing away the reams of notes I wrote up for Ghost of the Fat White Vampire. I'd love to do a third Jules Duchon book, if I could have a reasonable expectation of finding a home for it. As I told you, right now Ballantine's not interested, but who knows what the future might bring? My most recently completed book, The Bad Luck Spirits' Social Aid and Pleasure Club, is set in the same "New Orleans" as the Jules books are set in, and Jules makes a very brief, "uncredited" cameo appearance in the post-Katrina/Bertina Superdome hell. If Bad Luck Spirits finds a supportive home and does well in the marketplace, perhaps Ballantine (or another publisher) would show interest in having Jules's Big Easy adventures continue.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register

| Moderators | Administrators |