Shriek Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

HOME | CATALOG | DOWNLOADS | LINKS | EDITORIALS | DISCUSSION | CONTACT

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register
Night Shade Message Boards » Hand, Elizabeth » Shriek « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Chris Schmidgall
Posted on Sunday, August 20, 2006 - 06:00 pm:   

I just attended a screening of the short film based on Jeff Vandermeer's Shriek: An Afterword. I enjoyed it and was pleasantly surprised to see Elizabeth Hand featured as the visual representation of fictional narrator Janice Shriek!
All in all a fun evening of exploration in the city of Ambergris.
Hi Liz, from your neighbor's brother in the other Portland. I'm looking forward to your new book. I believe I have an ARC coming my way from one of the other stores out here.

Best,

Chris
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Elizabeth Hand
Posted on Monday, August 21, 2006 - 05:40 am:   

Hey Chris! Great to hear from you! Yes, I see Todd, usually when one of us is headed to or from the Center General Store.

I haven't seen SHRIEK so hope it's entertaining. I couldn't figure out a way to get them film footage (I don't own a vidcam, or a digital camera) so they asked for some old photos. Very "La Jetee." I'll be interested in seeing it, I guess when it's out on DVD

Give me your address & I'll make sure you get a galley of S&B. Give me a buzz next time you're in town!

All best,

Liz

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register