You and other writers? Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

HOME | CATALOG | DOWNLOADS | LINKS | EDITORIALS | DISCUSSION | CONTACT

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register
Night Shade Message Boards » Hand, Elizabeth » You and other writers? « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

aitapata
Posted on Sunday, September 25, 2005 - 07:08 am:   

Hello!

I just read Neil Gaiman's glowing review of your glowing review of his latest book, and was wondering if the two of you have ever talked about collaborating on something?

The both of you are my two favorite (living) authors and I get goosebumps thinking about what the two of you could come up with.

thanks,

amy

liz hand
Posted on Monday, September 26, 2005 - 08:51 am:   

Hi Amy,

Gee, thanks! Great company to be in, from my point of view anyway!

That's a lovely thought, but I suspect NG's up to his eyeballs in work -- he seems to have a lot of glittering balls in the air, between novels and films and graphic novels. It would be fun, though. His literary universe is so rich and strange, I sometimes feel like the rest of us are all just visiting it ...

I just loved ANANSI BOYS, for anyone who missed my review in yesterday's Washington Post Book World - one of the most delightful and sheerly pleasurable novels I've read in some time.

Justin
Posted on Saturday, October 01, 2005 - 02:50 pm:   

yes it was a terrific story...my wife is reading it now. a collaboration would be interesting, but you each have such very distinctive voices and almost two separate realities...hmm...

he just came through Denver doing a signing...very nice guy with quite a good sense of humor (which is so important)...

my latest read is quite different, it's on having talks about sex with your children...

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register