HOME | CATALOG | DOWNLOADS | LINKS | EDITORIALS | DISCUSSION | CONTACT

HI Elizabeth, are you still reading h...

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register
Night Shade Message Boards » Hand, Elizabeth » HI Elizabeth, are you still reading here? « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Tonya
Username: Tonya

Post Number: 3
Posted on Thursday, September 09, 2010 - 03:46 pm:   

My old computer crashed and burned awhile back and I lost my bookmark for this place. Some work Googling finally brought me back. I just went and looked at your official website and saw you have a new novel!! (Illyria). That is absolutely great news. I'm posting this as your Live Journal group is closed to new members so I can't join and leave a message there, and know of nowhere else you post messages or respond to your readers.

I also wanted to let you know I recently read a couple of China Mieville's novels but had heard about them for years. As with my message to you here about Generation Loss, and since I didn't have a mailing address or website like this to praise him, sent a fan letter to his agent's office in London.

You're the only 2 writers in recent years I have felt that moved to say anything to about their work moving me. To make this more relevant to you, in the letter I told him he had joined the ranks of top writers who have given me immense reading pleasure, one of them being you.

I am currently reading Waking the Moon for about the 4th or 5th time. It is a story I will probably continue to return to, even when I'm 80!

I hope this message, if you see it, finds you well.

Best wishes, Tonya

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register

| Moderators | Administrators |