Updated www.louanders.com Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

HOME | CATALOG | DOWNLOADS | LINKS | EDITORIALS | DISCUSSION | CONTACT

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register
Night Shade Message Boards » Anders, Lou » Updated www.louanders.com « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

louanders.com webmaster
Posted on Tuesday, August 17, 2004 - 01:53 pm:   

Check out the updates:

http://www.louanders.com

Lou Anders
Posted on Thursday, March 03, 2005 - 07:45 pm:   

And updated again on 3-3-05:
www.louanders.com

Andrew Fox
Posted on Monday, March 14, 2005 - 02:46 pm:   

Hi, Lou! You have started, hands down, one of the most entertaining and erudite blogs I've come across. Folks owe it to themselves to check out your musings regarding the Fonz and the downfalls of the Star Wars and Matrix series. But are you sure you want to give away all those great thoughts for free???

Lou Anders
Posted on Monday, March 14, 2005 - 03:52 pm:   

Hi Andy,
Thanks very much! The Fonzarelli article is the most coherent, organized form of a long-standing rant of mine. It was also rendered in comicbook form by an artist named James Woodward (http://www.vonphantasi.com/), who did the cartoon Lou on my site, so I don't mind publishing the full theory, footnotes and all, on the blog. I've got a few more in the same vein I may post later.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register