Calder Website July Update Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

HOME | CATALOG | DOWNLOADS | LINKS | EDITORIALS | DISCUSSION | CONTACT

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register
Night Shade Message Boards » Calder, Richard » Calder Website July Update « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Richard Calder
Posted on Sunday, July 20, 2003 - 12:55 pm:   

There're additions to the 'news' section (including a sample of the cover art for the US edition of THE TWIST, forthcoming later this year from Four Walls Eight Windows), a review of CYTHERA added to the 'books and reviews' section, and links added to the BLOG.

Richard

Luís Rodrigues
Posted on Wednesday, July 23, 2003 - 05:18 am:   

I must say that Richard's blog is one of the best literary journals on the web, together with Jeff V's. Lots and lots of substance, and not a single line of filler. I, for one, would love to see it compiled in book format some time down the road, much like Neil Gaiman did with Adventures in the Dream Trade.

Best,
Luís

Richard Calder
Posted on Thursday, July 24, 2003 - 02:10 am:   

Thanks, Luís. The BLOG is (as I stated at its inception) something of an experiment, and also something of a hobby -- a collection of various things seen and experienced in London, plus a few cerebroscopic interludes focusing on the murky depths of Calder's mind. If anybody gets a kick out of it, that's all to the good!

Richard

JV
Posted on Thursday, July 24, 2003 - 02:43 am:   

I agree--it's a great blog. It's wonderfully detailed and always of interest.

Jeff

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register