Spanish edition of "Malignos" Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

HOME | CATALOG | DOWNLOADS | LINKS | EDITORIALS | DISCUSSION | CONTACT

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register
Night Shade Message Boards » Calder, Richard » Spanish edition of "Malignos" « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Alex Vidal
Posted on Friday, April 11, 2003 - 05:59 am:   

Dear All,

This is Alex, from Ediciones Gigamesh (Barcelona, Spain). Just a bit of an update... I just received the galley proof of "Malignos", and I will be sending the file with the book to the printer's just before Easter. And in late April or first days of May it will be released in Spain.

Last week we also received the Spanish translation of "Dead Girls", and currently it has been submitted to our corrector.

With a bit of luck, it will be released in July, together with Martin's "Clash of Kings", the second book of A Song of Ice and Fire.

Best regards,

Luís Rodrigues
Posted on Friday, April 11, 2003 - 06:16 am:   

Hi Alex,

You don't know how much I envy you people. By the look of things, it'll be a few decades before we see Richard Calder (or many of the other writers in this board) translated into Portuguese . . .

Best, Luís

Mastadge
Posted on Monday, June 21, 2004 - 10:02 am:   

Eek. I'm finding it very difficult to find *any* edition of Malignos. Even ABE doesn't have any copies. . .

Jason
Posted on Sunday, June 27, 2004 - 11:19 pm:   

Check ebay often. That's where I got my copy of Malignos a few weeks ago.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register