Short Stories Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

HOME | CATALOG | DOWNLOADS | LINKS | EDITORIALS | DISCUSSION | CONTACT

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register
Night Shade Message Boards » Calder, Richard » Short Stories « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Jason
Posted on Wednesday, March 16, 2005 - 09:11 pm:   

I was looking at the list of short stories here and thinking about trying to hunt down the ones I haven't read.

I assume Lord Soho, Incunabula, The Lady of the Carnelias, The Nephilim, Roach Motel, and Espiritu Santo became the novel Lord Soho.

Did The Lilim, The Allure, The Embarkation for Cythera, Lost in Cathay, Malignos, and Impakto also become parts of novels?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Richard Calder
Posted on Thursday, March 17, 2005 - 03:29 am:   

Jason --

Yes, you're right about the 'Lord Soho' stories. As for the others: The Lilim (in a somewhat altered form)became part of Dead Girls, The Embarkation for Cythera the first chapter of Cythera, Lost in Cathay the first section of Frenzetta, and Malignos and Impakto the first sections of, well, yes, Malignos and Impakto. Again, all these stories went through significant rewrites, the most radical being Impakto.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register