New Reader Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

HOME | CATALOG | DOWNLOADS | LINKS | EDITORIALS | DISCUSSION | CONTACT

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register
Night Shade Message Boards » Harrison, M. John » New Reader « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

William Lexner
Posted on Thursday, July 14, 2005 - 01:50 am:   

Two weeks ago, I finished reading Light. I promptly ordered the Viriconium collection from Amazon.uk, and have just completed... that experience.

I just wanted to state that I truly appreciate your work, and hope for many more novels in the future. Thank you.

*runs off to order Things That Never Happen*
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

MJH
Posted on Sunday, July 24, 2005 - 09:49 am:   

Hi William. Glad you enjoyed them.

I'm working on a kind of follow-up to Light at the moment, for publication late next year. You can test-drive that by clicking "Tourism" at Amazon. A new collection of short stories is also putting itself together. Although that won't be finished for at least two years, you can get some idea of what it will be like by reading "Entertaining Angels Unawares" (Conjunctions 39) or "Cicisbeo" (originally published in the UK newspaper The Independent on Sunday but shortly to appear in the program booklet of EasterCon 2006).

If you're interested in nonfiction, you can wait for Parietal Games later this year, a collection of my reviews & essays 1968-2004; or you can go straight to the archive at mjohnharrison.com, where we've got upwards of a dozen reviews as well as novel excerpts and some short fiction.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register