Signs of Life Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

HOME | CATALOG | DOWNLOADS | LINKS | EDITORIALS | DISCUSSION | CONTACT

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register
Night Shade Message Boards » Harrison, M. John » Signs of Life « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

MJH
Posted on Friday, April 22, 2005 - 05:56 am:   

This is now in print again as half of Gollancz's Anima volume, at Amazon UK.

Liz Hand
Posted on Saturday, April 23, 2005 - 05:26 am:   

Hey Mike -- that's great news. I've always thought SoL was the single best book of the 1990s. I hope you pick up new readers (and old ones). It'll be interesting to see it paired with "Anima".

I sent you an email a while back, about going to Cornwall -- did you get it? Not sure if I had your correct address. Hope all is well ...

Liz

MJH
Posted on Sunday, April 24, 2005 - 04:10 am:   

Hi Liz. They make an interesting couple if you look at them that way. If the decay of the Anima relationship is central to CotH, SoL seems to decay it further, especially through Choe and the green woman. By "GifCo" it's completely corrupted. This wasn't intentional, it just seems to have mirrored my own dealings with the anima through into the 90s.

I didn't get your email. But I think if you change the suffix of the address from .co.uk to .com, it may get through the next time. Sorry about that. John said you had a great time in Cornwall. We were talking about how we should all go down there soon. I'd like to climb there again before I forget what climbing is--and then there's all that other stuff too... :-)

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register