Anything Happening in London and Envi... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

HOME | CATALOG | DOWNLOADS | LINKS | EDITORIALS | DISCUSSION | CONTACT

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register
Night Shade Message Boards » Harrison, M. John » Anything Happening in London and Environs next week? « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Bill Reynolds/Socrates17
Posted on Wednesday, February 09, 2005 - 08:56 pm:   

I'll be in London, passing through on my way to Hong Kong and China and have a few extra days on my hands. I have to spend one day going to the office in Milton Keynes to do some business, but other than that, from the 15 through the 20th I'm free as a bird. Any readings going on? Any Slapp Happy concerts? Time Out UK doesn't come out here early enough., let alone the NME. Onward journey date can be a tiny bit flexible for some really keen event. Arrival is etched in stone.

If you think of something pleae let me know. I haven't picked a hotel yet which I usually do at the very last minute. Of course, there's the obligatory stop at Forbidden Planet. What with the internet and their devolution to almost 100% comics material, it is less exciting than in the days they had a discrete Slipstream section worthy of the name. Any good collectors' CD or DVD stores not too far afield? I'm pretty good with the Underground.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register