From Me, Not A Spambot! Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration
Night Shade Message Boards » Goss, Theodora » From Me, Not A Spambot! « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Theodora Goss
Posted on Saturday, April 08, 2006 - 10:43 pm:   

I guess this is the last message I'll be posting here, unless Nightshade figures out how to defeat the spambot. And how did the order of discussions get so completely messed up? But I did want everyone to know that Delia and I talked today, and it looks like we'll have to extent the reading period for Interfiction to August 31, so that's when we'll be getting back to people. Sorry about that, Delia had a bunch of things come up in June (like moving to New York) and won't be able to start reading until July. But, to compensate just a little, we'll be extending the deadline for submissions to June 30. For anyone who's been working on a story to submit, you now have an extra month! We already have a large pile of submissions, and I'm looking forward to reading all the stories.

So, in case anyone missed it in the last paragraph: Interfictions submission period extended to June 30th!

And to whoever created the spambot: may you be eaten by a bear.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration