Idiomas e historias Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration
Night Shade Message Boards » Goss, Theodora » Idiomas e historias « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Anonymous
Posted on Wednesday, October 12, 2005 - 10:07 am:   

No conozco mucho acerca de Theodora Goss, solo lo que ella cuenta en su web, y lo que sus poemas susurran entre lineas. Me gustaría poder expresarme en ingles pero temo ser tan inútil como en mi propia lengua.
Aún así aprovecharé este espacio para felicitarte por tu obra. Para agradecerte tu cercanía y animarte a proseguir tu camino como escritora de novela. Mucha suerte.

Gracias

C.

Beth Adele Long
Posted on Thursday, October 13, 2005 - 06:43 pm:   

I will attempt to translate for the benefit of those who speak even less Spanish than I:

"I don't know much about Theodora Goss, only what she discuss on her site, and that which her poems whisper between the lines. I'd like to express myself in English but I fear that I would be even less expressive than in my native tongue.

"Even so, I'd like to use this space to congratulate you on your work. To thank you for sharing and to encourage you to follow your path as a writer. Best of luck to you.

Thank you.
C."

C - My apologies if my translation falters!

Christopher Barzak
Posted on Friday, October 14, 2005 - 09:31 pm:   

Beth that was a great translation. Good for you!

Theodora Goss
Posted on Friday, December 30, 2005 - 11:03 pm:   

Thank you for the kind words, C.! I really appreciate them. For me, writing is about communicating with other people, in ways that I couldn't in my daily life, and it's always wonderful when someone communicates back!

And thank you for the translation, Beth!

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration