Get a Limited Edition Chapette with a... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

HOME | CATALOG | DOWNLOADS | LINKS | EDITORIALS | DISCUSSION | CONTACT

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register
Night Shade Message Boards » Lebbon, Tim » Get a Limited Edition Chapette with a never-before-published story! « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Tim
Posted on Thursday, April 24, 2003 - 12:17 pm:   

Here's how:
Order or pre-order any of the following books from Camelot Books www.camelotbooks.com, and you'll receive a free signed and numbered Chapette (there's only 100 of these) featuring my story SCREAMOLOGY ... never before published!

As the Sun Goes Down
Naming of Parts in hardcover - $60.00
The Nature of Balance Signed Limited - $40.00
Until She Sleeps Signed Limited - $40.00
White and Other Tales of Ruin in limited edition - $45.00
Face in limited edition - $55.00
October Dreams; A Celebration of Halloween, trade-$40.00, limited-$150.00
Dreaming of Angels, trade-$29.99
Keep Out the Night, Limited-$65.00 (not signed by Lebbon), Slipcased Limited-$125.00 (signed by Lebbon)

Pre-order (these are the only pre-order books that will qualify for a chapette):
Exorcising Angels - $35.00
Family Plots (contains a short story) - $50.00 (people that have pre-ordered this book will automatically be getting a chapette)
Changing of Faces (in hardcover state) - $40.00
Mesmer (unsigned hardcover) - $29.95
Thachery T. Lamsbhead Pocket Guide to Eccentric and Discredited Diseases (contains a short story) - $45.00

Check out the Camelot website for more details!!!

Ron Clinton
Posted on Thursday, April 24, 2003 - 06:41 pm:   

Hi, Tim: I was going to do this, with a pre-order for the MESMER hardcover, but I note that Camelot has it labeled "unsigned". But I thought I had seen it on Shocklines as being signed, or with some sort of signed bookplate laid in. Can you clear that up for me -- are all the MESMER hc's being published unsigned, or are there indeed certain dealers carrying signed copies? While still undecided, I'm thinking I'd rather have a signed MESMER than an unsigned one with a signed chapbook...I think. Thanks, Ron

Jack Haringa
Posted on Friday, April 25, 2003 - 04:45 am:   

Tim--What's this Fears Unnamed thingy they've got listed for preorder by you? And is Into the Wild Green Yonder your collaboration with Peter Crowther? Oh, and will you be at the Stokers again this year (so I can finally buy you a few)? Gee, I'm just full of questions this morning. Aren't I?

~Jack~

Tim
Posted on Friday, April 25, 2003 - 03:01 pm:   

Hi Ron

Yes, the Mesmer hardcover will have a signed bookplate included. As far as I know, there's no plans for an unsigned hardcover.

Jack ... good to hear from you! Fears Unnamed is a novella collection that Leisure are publishing in mass marker paperback and Borderlands Press are doing in limited hardcover. It'll contain 'White', 'Naming of Parts', one other reprint and one brand new novella.

As for the Stokers ... alas, no, I shan't be there. Saving money this year, and Tracey is within a couple of months of giving birth! Hope to catch up with you again soon, however.

Cheers,
Tim

Tim
Posted on Friday, April 25, 2003 - 03:10 pm:   

And yes, Wild Green Yonder is indeed my collaboration with Pete!

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register