New Work for this year Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

HOME | CATALOG | DOWNLOADS | LINKS | EDITORIALS | DISCUSSION | CONTACT

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register
Night Shade Message Boards » Lebbon, Tim » New Work for this year « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Tim Lebbon
Posted on Wednesday, February 05, 2003 - 03:35 pm:   

Got a few things lined up for this year which I'm always willing to shout about:

CHANGING OF FACES - a new novella from the very excellent PS Publishing. It's actually a direct sequel to my novella NAMING OF PARTS. It's nasty. It's grim. It's fun.

MESMER - my first novel, being re-released by Prime in trade paperback and hardback.

EXORCISING ANGELS - a novella co-written with Simon Clark, to be published by Earthling Publications.

Oh, and talking of MESMER ... it looks like I'll be writing something of a prequel, in novelette form, featuring the Mesmer's nasty henchman Temple. Watch this space ...

Novellas: I have novellas due this year in NIGHT VISIONS 11 (alongside Lucius Shepherd and Kim Newman), and FOREBODING (a Cemetery Dance 4-novella anthology).

FACE: due soon in mass market paperback from Leisure Books. And the cover ROCKS!

I'm also still working on a novella with Pete Crowther which Cemetery Dance have contracted, as well as having a load of short stories due in a variety of anthologies.

Oh, and I'm going to be a dad again:-) July 28th is the big day. Which is why I'm writing like crazy now!

Forrest
Posted on Thursday, February 06, 2003 - 03:08 pm:   

Super congrats, Tim!

My birthday is July 29th. Maybe, just maybe . . .

Forrest

GabrielM
Posted on Friday, February 07, 2003 - 01:31 pm:   

So is mine. Weird.

JeffV
Posted on Friday, February 21, 2003 - 09:24 am:   

Hi, Tim. Congrats re all the new work forthcoming.

Jack Haringa
Posted on Wednesday, February 26, 2003 - 06:09 am:   

Tim, is the cover to the Leisure edition of Face different from that of the Night Shade? I thought the h/c illustration by JP was magnificent, so it's hard to imagine one better. Also, will the Leisure novella collection be different from White and Other Tales of Ruin, or just have a different title with the same contents?

~Jack~

Tim
Posted on Wednesday, February 26, 2003 - 11:16 pm:   

Hi Jack ... yes, the cover of FACE is different. I agree that Picacio did a wonderful cover for the Night Shade edition (as ever ... he's supremely talented!), but the Leisure cover is striking and haunting as well.

As for the collection it's actually a different one from WHITE AND OTHER TALES OF RUIN. The Leisure collection will contain 'White' and 'Naming of Parts', along with another reprint (yet to be decided upon) and a new novella. Which I have to write. Soon! It also looks like there'll be a signed limited of that one, although I probably shouldn't say much more until contracts are signed etc etc.

Hope you're well, Jack!

Tim
Posted on Saturday, March 15, 2003 - 12:17 am:   

I've just sold my story BLEEDING THINGS to Verte Brume, the Anthology of Absinthe, due to be published next year by Medium Rare Books. I'm very pleased with this story, and excited to be a part of the antho! Not least because part of the payment is a bottle of absinthe!

Stepan Chapman
Posted on Tuesday, November 11, 2003 - 11:38 pm:   

Hello, Tim.

Another of your publications this year is "Fruiting Body Syndrome" in the Lambshead Pocket Guide. And a twisted little disease it is too. Yum yum yum.

I'd like to present you with a copy of my latest chapbook of cartoons. Unfortunately I don't know your street address. Would you please e-mail stepanchapman@hotmail.com and fill me in?

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register