New Website Address Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

HOME | CATALOG | DOWNLOADS | LINKS | EDITORIALS | DISCUSSION | CONTACT

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register
Night Shade Message Boards » Lebbon, Tim » New Website Address « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Tim Lebbon
Posted on Wednesday, February 05, 2003 - 03:22 pm:   

My website has moved to a slightly different address: it's now up at www.timlebbon.net.

Anyone wishing to be included on the mailing list for my new email newsletter, please drop me an email at tim@lebbon.freeserve.co.uk with 'Newsletter' in the subject line.

Night Shade Books
Posted on Friday, February 07, 2003 - 05:46 pm:   

Why the change from .com to .net? Why not keep both?

Jason

Tim
Posted on Saturday, February 08, 2003 - 09:24 am:   

I never actually owned the .com address, and as it came up for renewal I was advised by Ariel that it would be best to move to .net.

Forrest
Posted on Saturday, February 08, 2003 - 11:08 am:   

Hell, that's terrifying. There's this awful leering face on the front page that . . . oh, that's you, sorry.

Forrest

PS: What, no Motorhead links? Well, I guess you can't please everybody. I really like the website - clean, fast, clear.

Tim Lebbon
Posted on Saturday, February 08, 2003 - 12:08 pm:   

Thanks Forrest. Cheeky git. Talking of Motorhead, have you read Lemmy's autobiography yet? It's called White Line Fever, and though it's not likely to challenge Machen's autobiographical works in the literary stakes, it *is* fascinating! That man has had a hell of a life. I love that people like Lemmy are still alive ... if my wife ever says, 'Tim, you're drinking too much, it's not good for you' I counter with 'Lemmy is still alive'.

Works for me.

Forrest
Posted on Saturday, February 08, 2003 - 01:37 pm:   

Well, I don't know if Lemmy's so much alive as he is pickled, preserved, a victim of liquid mummification. I haven't read it yet - I'll have to give it a go.

Rhys
Posted on Tuesday, August 12, 2003 - 08:00 am:   

Tim! This is quite strange: today I re-discovered your VERY FIRST message ever posted to a message board!

Here it is:

Oct 18, 1998

And so I am born into the alternate universe of Internet and email, screaming and spitting mouthfulls of useless paper and assulting the postman for his snail-like slowness. I am a certified technophobe (no, really, I have the certificate), but so far email has been bloody great. Had a few surfs on the net (picking up the lingo already!), but I'm more than conscious of my telephone bill, what with being a poor starving writer and all. Yep, REDBRICK EDEN is bloody great, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Nice job, Steve. Just wait 'til next year though ... the year of the TEETH PARK ... have we had some brilliant stories, or what?!? Highlights for me from REDBRICK: Pete Crowther, Steve Laws, Chris Fowler, Gavin Williams... hell, they were all good. If this doesn't sweep the board at next year's BFS awards, there's no justice ... oh, hang on, there isn;t. CHEERS! Tim Lebbon tim@lebbon.freeserve.co.uk

How amazing is that? Your very first message! (I also discovered my own very first message!)

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register