The Dead of Night: DUSK Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

HOME | CATALOG | DOWNLOADS | LINKS | EDITORIALS | DISCUSSION | CONTACT

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register
Night Shade Message Boards » Lebbon, Tim » The Dead of Night: DUSK « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Tim Lebbon
Posted on Wednesday, February 05, 2003 - 03:20 pm:   

Hi Folks! I guess the first thing for me to talk about here is the next book of mine which Night Shade will be publishing. 'The Dead of Night' will be a two book dark fantasy series, and I'm well on the way to finishing the first book, DUSK. This one should be hitting the shelves the beginning of 2004!

I'm writing part-time at the moment (taken some lovely time off work!), and I'm enjoying the whole process more than I have for a long time. Partly because I'm so into the book itself - new characters, new settings, new creatures, new drugs! - but also because I'm writing during the day, instead of starting work 9:00 at night after a full day's day-job. It's great. All you full-time writers reading this .... lucky bastards.

DUSK will have it's own dedicated website soon ... details posted here as soon as it's up on line.

Tim
Posted on Tuesday, February 25, 2003 - 10:38 am:   

Well I've finished Part One of Book One: DUSK ... and it clocks in the length of FACE, my previous Night Shade novel! And I'm enjoying it more and more, because it continues to surprise me.

Tim
Posted on Thursday, July 10, 2003 - 12:19 am:   

DUSK update: just printed out most of DUSK to being a rewrite, and there it is sitting on my desk, all 600 pages of it, taunting, teasing. Daunting...

Tim
Posted on Friday, August 15, 2003 - 10:55 pm:   

DUSK is finished in first draft. It took its time! My wife had our second child 4 weeks ago, so that slowed things down for a bit, but now that the first draft is complete (and it stands at 165,000 words at present), I can take a week or two to relax and limber up for the rewrite.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register